Chunin Exams

Ōtsutsuki? Since when is Atsu from a clan? Since now! You'll find out what's going on.... Later :P I'm such a butt :P

@~Third Person~@

Naruto walked towards Sakura and Sasuke, his eyes wandering around, looking for Atsu, "Hey Sakura...." Naruto murmered a greeting and Sakura nervously greeted back, "Have you guys seen Atsu-chan?"

"No, why?" Sakura tilted her head and Naruto sighed.

"She left last week and I can't find her anywhere.." Naruto pouted and Sasuke grunted.

"Let's go," Sasuke grunted and his two teammates nodded before walking beside him, into the Academy.

"I hope Atsu makes it..." Naruto sighed and Sakura nodded.

Once they made it to the third floor, they say a group of people surrounding Room 301, and so they decided to check it out.

"Hah! You plan on taking the Chunin Exam with that?! You should quit now," A voice exclaimed as a boy with long dark brown hair pushed Lee to the ground, "Your just a little kid." The boy beside him, with spiky black hair and three bandages placed across his jaw, said.

"Yeah, yeah," The brunette agreed and a girl with dark brown hair pulled back into two Chinese buns, dark brown eyes, and she wore pink Chinese-style clothing

"Please... Let us through..." She pleaded, but the black-haired boy was about to slap her, when he was stopped.

"What?" The black-haired boy turned, before his eyes widened in surprise.

"Play nice, Kotetsu."

@~Mystery~@

I groaned as Izumo and Kotetsu went on and on about how the Chunin Exams were so hard and dangerous. Honestly, I didn't care. As long as I passed, I was perfectly fine.

When Kotetsu was about to hit a girl with Chinese buns... I had to save the buns. I disappeared from my spot inside the room behind them and caught Kotetsu's arm, "Play nice, Kotetsu." I exclaimed and tapped the girl on the head, "Be careful, girly!"

"What are you doing here?" Izumo narrowed his eyes at me and I stuck my tongue out at him, "Atsu-chan!" I heard a familiar voice yell and I turned, only to be tackled by an orange blob.

"I told you not to leave me!" Naruto exclaimed and I chuckled sheepishly.

"Sorry Naruto, I just had to get some training in before the Chunin Exams!"

"Hmph, fine. But I'm still angry with you," Naruto pouted and I lightly laughed before Naruto got up and I soon followed.

"I agree but... You will let me pass through... And also remove this surrounding created by genjutsu." Sasuke exclaimed smugly.

"I'm going to the third floor," Sasuke exclaimed and everyone seemed confused, "Ah.. So you noticed.."

Then, Sasuke went on to talk about how Sakura noticed when she didn't, but she seemed to feel better about that.... I think. Then, the genjutsu was released and Kotetsu went on to kick Sasuke, to which he raised his leg also, when Lee appeared in between them and caught both of their legs easily with his bare arms.

"Hey. What happened to the plan? You're the one who said we shouldn't draw attention to ourselves," Neji Hyuga exclaimed a bit aggitated when Lee glanced at me, his cheeks bright pink, "Well..."

"Oh no!" The buns girl said and Lee grinned at me.

"Now will you take me up on my offer? Please, be my girlfriend!"