My Ninja Beginning

Christina -->

@~Atsu~@

It's been a five years, since Greek, Latin, and I have moved to Konoha and it's been okay. I'm fourteen now.

Kakashi and I have gotten closer, to the point where he can take of his mask and I can talk more often. I have also become friends with some of my classmates. Mostly Naruto, Shino, Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, and Akamaru (even if he is a dog). My enemies are -- Sakura, Ino, all girls, and...... Kiba *glares at nothing*. Sasuke is kinda like.... neutral... I don't really know what to call him.

I have heard the rumors of the 'Yoru No Sairen' or 'Sairen', and I know it is in fact me. No one really knows about me, some say they've seen her face, but I know better. Whenever I go out to sing, I make sure no one sees what I don't want them to see.

What's funny is that Naruto says he loves 'Sairen' and her singing, as do most of the kids in the village. Although, the adults say that she is a demon that sends children to hell.

Anyway, right now, I was sitting in my usual seat, watching as Naruto was yelled at for painting on the Hokage Mountain faces. He was tied up in front of the class and everyone was laughing at him, "Tomorrow all your classmates will pass the final and graduate from the Ninja Academy, but the last two times this day came around, you flunked every course you'd taken in the secret arts. SO YOU CHOSE NOW FOR YOUR STUPID TRICKS? YOUR MORON!"

"Sir, yes, sir!" Naruto answered with sass and Iruka yelled, "Today in class we'll be reviewing Transformation!"

"WHAT?!" The class exclaimed and I sighed before shaking my head, "All you have to do is... Conjure a form that looks like me!"

We all got into a line, my classmates groaning and moaning, being the little pricks they are, "Right. Well done. Next up, Uzumaki." Iruka said after a kid completed the transformation, "This is all your fault!" One of my classmates said and I scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Naruto exclaimed and I secretly banged the student that yelled at Naruto on the head. They turned to glare at me but was met by my menacing gaze and they turned away, frightened. Naruto adjusted his goggles before making the hand signs, "Change!!"

His chakra spiked and I sighed at his stupidity, "Oh Naruto..... You baka..." I muttered as Naruto transformed into a naked... girl. Iruka was frozen, his mouth agap, before he got a massive nose bleed and Naruto laughed after he changed back, "I call this one the Ninja Centerfold!"

"HOW BIG A FOOL ARE YOU?!" Iruka yelled, "You waste all of your time and talent inventing these stupid tricks!!"

@

I washed the paint off of the Second Hokage's face with Naruto, "You don't have to help me, Atsu-chan.." Naruto said and I stopped washing, glancing at him through the corner of my eye, "A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone believes the smile on your face." I said and he turned to me.

"It's okay, Naruto," I murmered before continuing to wash the paint, knowing that Iruka was watching us, "You don't leave until every drop of paint is gone!" Iruka exclaimed and Naruto looked up at him.

"So? It's not like there's anyone waiting at home for me!" He exclaimed and I made a funny face, making Naruto snicker lightly, "Naruto, Atsu..... "

"Now what?" Naruto snapped and I looked up at Iruka, but I trailed off, my attention going to other things. I sighed before finishing to wash the paint of the face.

'It's getting worse..' I thought and sighed once again before putting the scrubbs away.

@