The Attack

The last chapter was disturbing because I have a disturbing mind. Who is this man? How does he know Atsu's mother? No one knows except for me. Hopefully. Bleh :P

@~Third Person~@

Atsu shot up quickly and she pushed away from Kakashi, whom was holding her, and she looked around quickly. She fell to the ground and shook with fright as her breathing became raggid. Kakashi turned to her and kneeled, everyone stopped walking and walked towards them in confusion.

"Atsu..? Atsu, calm down. Tell me what happened," Kakashi said and waved his hand in front of Atsu, but she backed away from him slowly, "N-No..." She whimpered.

She couldn't see Kakashi, she could only see that man. His mask. His hands. Her blood. Her screams. Her cries for help.

"N-No..." She said once again as tears started to whelm in her eyes. She was scared. She was never scared.

"Atsu-chan?" Naruto asked, crouching down beside her, "What's wrong?"

Atsu grabbed her head lightly as the nightmare flashed through her eyes quickly, tears streaming down her cheeks as two shadows attacked Kakashi. Atsu shook uncontrollibly as the shadows neared her, "S-Stay away..!!" She yelled at the shadows as cold metal scraped against her legs and she brought her hands away from her head and grabbed the hands quickly.

She broke the metal holding her legs and slammed one of the shadows into the ground. Her eyes wavered as she broke the other shadows arm, causing it to scream out. She broke the chain that connected the two shadows harshly and held both of the shadows down with her knees. She was about to rip their arms out of their sockets when a hand was placed on her shoulder.

Atsu whipped her head around and the darkness clouding her eyesight vanished. She saw Kakashi holding her shoulder and his other arm holding her hands together, "Atsu... Calm down... It's okay..." He whispered to her and she cried harder.

"I-I don't.... I-I..." She whimpered before letting go of the two men she had attacked and turning around.

She brought Kakashi into a tight hug and cried silently into his chest, making his eye(s) soften and he returned the gesture, "It's okay, Atsu... Your safe..." He soothed her and stroked her hair gently.

Her teammates and Tazuna stared at the two with wide eyes, "She took both of them down so.... Easily..." Tazuna murmered and Naruto nodded, "I didn't know.... She was that.... Strong...." Sakura murmered while Sasuke narrowed his eyes at her.

"I wonder what scared her so bad...." Naruto whispered and the four nodded.

@~Atsu~@

I snuggled closer to Kakashi and silently sniffed, "You okay now?" He asked and I nodded slowly before wiping away my tears, "Sorry..." I murmered before pulling away and puffing out my cheeks.

"Can you carry me?" I asked childishly and raised my arms to him, making him sweat drop and sigh, "Sure, whatever you want." He said before picking me up like a child and I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Hmph, don't tell anyone about this or I'll rip of your arms," I said and Kakashi pailed before nodding, "Okay, let's get a move on!" Kakashi said giving them a close eyed smile as he started to walk down the path.

"O-Okay....." Sakura said, confused, before everyone started to follow, "Don't look at me or I'll rip of your arms, maggots." I said bluntly and they all looked away.

I sighed before tightening my hold on Kakashi. I dazed off for the rest of the walk and watched some of the scenery.

Kakashi sat down in a boat in pulled out a roll of bandaged, "Your legs are injured, mind if I bandage them?" Kakashi asked and I nodded before letting go of Kakashi and sitting down beside him. I laid down and I laid my legs on top of his lap, letting him wrap bandages over top my old ones.

Once Kakashi was done I once again wrapped myself around Kakashi lazily and he rested his chin on my shoulder, as I did vice-versa, "Keep your guard up, Kaka-baka.." I murmered to Kakashi and he tensed before nodding, "You too.."

"Always do," I said simply as we neared the dock. Kakashi got off the boat and we started walking towards Tazuna's house, while Naruto kept throwing kunai all over the place. I jumped off of Kakashi and secretly nodded at him, to which he returned. I caught the next kunai Naruto threw at a bush and pulled out a frightened white bunny, "Be careful." I said coldly before letting the bunny run off.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!!" Kakashi yelled and everyone dropped to the ground while I stepped out of the way of the sword, "Damn. That's a huge ass sword." I muttered before looking up, seeing a tall and muscular man with pale skin, short black hair, brown eyes, and almost non-existant eyebrows. He wore bandages over her mouth and nose, and a black belt covered his otherwise unprotected chest. He wore striped pants with cow designed wrist-warmers that reached to his eyebrows... I mean elbows, and matching leg-warmers.

The man was standing on the handle of what looked like his sword, backwards, to which I wanted to comment on so badly. Everyone was gapping at him while I bit my lip before I couldn't help it, "Moo-Moo Man, your standing on that sword the wrong way.." I blurtered out and everyone sweat dropped while Moo-Moo Man grew an irk mark, "Moo-Moo Man?" Moo-Moo Man growled and I nodded.

"Since you like cows so much that you have to wear them... By the way, are your nipples cold? I mean, since your shirtless and all. Speaking of which, you have some nice abs, would you mind if I touched them?" I asked and everyone sweat dropped, "I never knew she could speak so much...." Tazuna murmered and my teammates sweat dropped once again.

"I'm sorry, but this is Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Mist! He is one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist and one of my role-models. Do not start with me, or do you want me to rip of your arms?" I threatened and they paled before nodding, to which Zabuza smirked, I think, "It seems I have a little fan, eh? Kakashi of the Sharingan Eye?"

Kakashi sighed before reaching up and pulling up his hitai-ate, "Assume the Manji Battle Formation. Protect Mr. Tazuna.... All of you, stay out of the fight. That's the kind of teamwork this situation demands," Kakashi said and everyone slowly walked towards Tazuna, "And now... Zabuza..."

"Shall we?!" Kakashi exclaimed, pulling up his hitai-ate fully to reveal, his Sharingan eye.

"Oh my kami, don't kill my role-model Kakashi... Or I will kill you."

"Thanks Atsu."

"Your welcome."