Chapter 14: Eri and the Plan

"So, what else is it that you want?"  Chisaki asked.

"I'll cut to the chase then.  I want to know how you do it.  If I'm gonna be sponsoring you, I have to know what it is I'm sponsoring.  I need to know what it is, and how it's made."  Izuku said.

"Listen kid, you're lucky enough to even be included in this great operation!  Your in no place to make demands!"  Mimic shouted.

"Quiet now Mimic.  He's right.  He should know.  Even though he's close to the big man All For One himself, he's still willing to give up the role of ruler of the under world.  I hope you don't mind this, but depending on how well you work with me, you will be a target of this drug."  Chisaki said.

"Oh that's quite alright.  As I told you before, I have been experimented on and had these quirks forced on me.  I don't mind losing that memory."  Izuku lied.

"Very well.  Come with me."  Chisaki said, walking towards the door.

Chisaki walked Izuku down the long hallway towards a small room at bottom.  Once they got there, the door opened up to reveal a little girl, with pale-blue-greyish hair, and red eyes.  Her arms and legs were covered in bandages, and she looked tired and scared.  What Izuku had seen had caused his eyes to widen behind the mask, as he looked at the girl in shock.

'M-Monster.'  Izuku said to himself in anger.

"So, this is Eri.  Going off of the bandages, and what you know of the drugs, I think you can put two and two together about the source of the drug."  Chisaki said unfazed by the frightened look of the girl.

"H-How did you do it?"  Izuku asked.

"Using my quirk, I took her apart, and used her DNA to turn her rewind quirk into a drug that rewind the cells of the human body to the point where they no longer had a quirk.  Her quirk is amazing.  The power to reverse a living being to the point of no longer existing.  She is the cure, and I am the doctor."  Chisaki said.

Before anyone could say anything else, Eri ran towards the door, and was to quick for anyone to catch.  And so, Chisaki and Izuku chased after her, as she ran out the door, and made her way through an ally.  Once we caught where she went, we saw that she had ran into the arms of Teleth, his sister.  Izuku decided that it would be best if he stayed in shadows, as Chisaki tried to convince the heroes into letting her go back into his arms.  After a conversation between Chisaki and Lemillion, they began walking down the ally.

"Come along Eri.  We wouldn't want to keep our new friend waiting."  Chisaki said while tugging on his glove.

This seemed to be something like a trigger that caused Eri to run to him, tugging on his glove.  Clearly, she knew that this meant he was going to use his quirk, either on her, or on the heroes.  After a bit more convincing, the heroes left, clearly going off to tell Nighteye about what had took place.  And so, when they got back, Eri was brought back to her room, and the door was then locked, and that event was then over.  While Chisaki was distracted, doing his own business, Izuku walked to Eri's room, and teleported inside.

"Hello Eri."  Izuku said from the shadows.

"y-your that g-guy."  Eri said, realizing who it was.

"Yes, it is me.  Please, call me Izuku."  Izuku said as he sat at the bottom of her bed.

He saw that Eri was shivering, because she was afraid of what was going to happen to her, so he decided to try and comfort her.

"Hey now, no need to be afraid of me.  Is it the mask?"  Izuku said as he took that mask off, revealing his kind smile and freckles.