Chapter 11: AFO vs OFA

"Remember my boy, if something does ever happen to me, you must continue producing the Nomu with the Doctor.  Help Tomura where ever he needs assistance, I hope to see him at maximum capacity soon, and that will be when I move on to the next stage."  All For One said.

"Something happening to you?  Like that could happen.  My fathers gotten far too weak to face against you and survive a second time, an he's the strongest hero there is."  Izuku said.

"As weak as he has gotten, his will and drive of protecting people is what makes him dangerous.  So, if that day ever comes, stay safe, and be smart."  All For One said.

"Very well father."  Izuku said as he bowed.

They had the conversation, that was to prepare Izuku for this day, but he hoped it would never happen.  His dad needed to fight against his father (I pulled a Yondu on there).

  His dad needed to fight against his father (I pulled a Yondu on there)

He wanted to help in fighting All Might, but AFO's order was clear.  Stay put, and stay hidden.  He wasn't sure how this fight would end, but he was slightly happy to see that All For One was overpowering All Might, and that All Might's secret was out to the world.  Even though things were going his way, he couldn't help but feel nervous, and afraid.  He felt as if something might happen, which something did.

"It's not just because I'm a symbol.  Like my master did for me . . . until I finish training her."  All Might said as he stopped AFO from pushing him back with his ultimate attack.

"Until then . . ."  All Might said as sparks of electricity started coming from his left arm.

"For you to resist in such an unsightly way . . ."  AFO said as he continued pushing All Might's fist back.

"I can't . . ."  All Might said as his left arm became bigger, preparing for another attack.

"I miscalculated."  AFO said as he realized All Might's plan.

"I can't die!"  All Might shouted as he left hooked AFO in the face.

Izuku watched in surprise at the All Might's secret attack.  He usually saw All Might as someone who used brute force, not decisive thinking.

'In that moment, he transferred the power in his right arm to the left.  He used his right arm for bait.  But of course something like that won't stop my Master.'  Izuku said to himself.

"Little tricks like that aren't like you.  Someone has been influencing you!"  AFO shouted as he charged his Spring like Limbs/Air Cannon quirk combo in his left arm.

"It's weak!"  AFO shouted as All Might took the power out of his left arm, to AFO's surprise.

"That's because my back wasn't in it that time!"  All Might shouted as he raised his right arm to send a final attack into his arm.

All Might's right arm had buffed up, and charged up his strongest attack.  All Might pushed himself towards AFO, with a battle scream, as he punched AFO directly in the face, with the . . .