13.

Thank you guys so much for 1.78k reads! I honestly didn't expect for this to get this many reads this quickly! Last chapter was a long one I am trying to make them long but you know with school and the extracurricular I do takes up a lot of my time so thank you for the patience guys! It will be slow updates at the moment since I have midterms coming up for my classes!
_______________________________
Rainbow Steve's POV

"...Heh...Surprise..." I hesitated.

"Rainbow Steve... Sabre..." the Indigo Leader stated with a serious tone.

"...Haha... Rainbow Steve it's time to go now..!" Sabre told me as he tried to push me along.

"Not too fast you two... Galaxy Steve grab them please..." the Indigo Leader told Galaxy Steve.

"Galaxy! Buddy! Haha! We can talk about this right...?" I tried to reason with Galaxy Steve.

"..." Galaxy Steve didn't answer.

Okay. Okay. Galaxy Steve isn't backing down and he is responding to anything. Why did I get us in this situation... What do we do..? If we leave Indigo Leader is going to tell the other leaders. But if we stay here we are going to get lectured by Indigo Leader and have Galaxy Steve tackle us.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by having Galaxy Steve tackle Sabre and I.

"Now how long have you two been hiding this from us..." the Indigo Leader started lecturing us. "And when were you going to tell us about this..."

"...Haha...To answer your first question...4 months..." Sabre muttered to where they could hear it. "...Second question...We didn't know when...Ha..Ha..."

"Who el-" the Indigo Leader got interrupted by a bunch of lightning striking.

Sabre's POV

We all look towards where the lightning was coming from and it started clear up and Rainbow Steve and got nervous once we saw who it was.

"Hello Indigo!-" the Blue Leader says as they look at Galaxy Steve, Rainbow Steve and I. "What's going here Indigo?"

"Nothing just scolding these two idiots before you teleported in. You two have something to tell Blue Leader don't you..?" Indigo Leader explained.

"No-" I tried to say before I got a death stare from the Indigo Leader.

"Of course we do..!-" I exclaimed with fake happiness.

"Okay, your not going to say it so I will say it for the two of you." Indigo sighed. "These two are together and didn't bother to tell any of us Leaders.."

"..." Blue Leader just stood there processing the information just give to him.

"Indigo..." the Blue Leader started. "...Call a meeting with the others..."

Oh boy... We are in so much trouble... Welp I knew this day would come eventually... I accept my fate send me down to the world below...

I break out of my thoughts when we were teleported by a fury of lightning and arrive in the meeting room with all the other leaders.

Goodbye world it was nice know you... Orange Leader was like a father to me...(in my AU Orange Leader adopted Sabre basically because he had nowhere to go and didn't know who his parents were and when he was found he was extremely hurt) Let's get this over with... the life of a Steve and Player mix...(All Sabre knows about his parents is that his father was a Steve and his mother was a Player so yeah)

"Why did you call a meeting with us Indigo Leader?" the Violet Leader asked.

"These two have been hiding something from us for a very long time... too long..." the Indigo Leader explained with a serious tone.