9.

The things in cursive are thoughts just so you guys don't get confused! Sorry for not posting I have school and been having technical problems.
_______________________________

Rainbow Steve's POV

"...Your right..." Light Steve realized as I stared in shock.

I'll finally will be able to do something for you instead of you do something for us! Then we will be able to develop a plan to defeat Chaos Steve with you here my little chicken.

"Rainbow Steve? Are you okay there?" the Orange Leader questioned me.

"Yeah just zoned out while thinking!" I replied. "Anyways! Light Steve are you ready for this?"

"Whatever to save the Steves is okay with me!" the Light General agrees.

With that Light Steve and I went over to a clearing in the Rainbow Hub and merged together creating...

Ultra Steve

Orange Leader's POV

We all gawked at the new Steve that stood now where Rainbow Steve and Light Steve were standing before.

"We should probably hurry we don't know what Chaos Steve is planning and we need to wake Sabre up quick so we can find out what part Dark Steve plays in this quicker!" I tell the others then we start heading to where Sabre was staying at the moment.

"Okay guys, back up I don't what is going to happen as this is my first time trying to do something like this..." Rain- Li- you know what I'll just call them Ultra Steve since that is the opposite of chaos and they are the opposite of Chaos Steve.

We backed up and they started to lightning around them.