11.

Sabre's POV

"Dark Reverse" I recall to the others.

"If that is true than this is more troublesome than we think and Reverse Steve from before he was Chaos Steve still has the crystal energy from Rainbow Steve... That means the crystal energy is still within him and that is giving him a boost... Even with Rainbow Steve being full crystal we would still need some help and those two people are you and... Dark Steve..." Light Steve explained.

Rainbow Steve's POV

"You do make a good point Snowball... (Hehe nickname for Light Steve also in my AU Light Steve and Rainbow Steve treat each other like they're brothers!) but how are we going to get Dark Steve's help if he is still merged with Reverse Steve? I already know Sabre's role in this but what about Dark Steve what is his role in this anyways..?" I state my concern.

"Sorry guys I got to go Sunshine(Yellow Leader) is probably waiting for me...Heh..." the Orange Leader spoke nervously.

"It's okay Orange Leader Cherry Blossom is probably waiting for me while I finish checking up on Sabre," Green Leader sighed thinking of Violet Leader's weird attachment issue.

"Oh that's right you have to deal with a Violet Steve that must be painful with them being all clingy..." Light Steve shuddered at the idea of it.

"Honestly the Violet Leader is the least clingy one out of them with the others being drunk on love potions..." I spoke up.

"While you all were just chitchatting I came up with an idea with the Dark Steve being merged with Reverse Steve situation," Sabre startled us with us forgetting he was there.

"So... Here's the plan..."