Rainbow Steve's POV

"..." Silence filled the room.

"I... I have noticed..." the Orange Leader broke the silence. "I just didn't think it was that big of a deal..."

"Well it is a BIG deal!" I stated emphasizing the word big.

"May I have the floor Rainbow?" the Light General asked the rainbow clad steve.

"Yes you may Light," I replied.

"Orange Leader you said you noticed it what have you noticed or what you think caused this..." Light questioned the Orange Leader.

"I've noticed that he seems more tired than usual and more los-" the Orange Leader answered before being interrupted by Gerald who was running to Rainbow Steve.

"Woah! Gerald what is wrong!?" I said as a worried Gerald jumped into his arms.

"OINK OINK OINK OINK! OINK OINK!" Gerald squealed before motioning for them to follow him.

We were all chased after a panicked Gerald when we were coming across Sabre having a panic attack and lightning was striking around him.

"..." Silence fell once again as we saw Sabre.

I ran in there like the reckless spirit I am and Orange Leader and Yellow Leader followed after me with us being the ones he has known the longest.

"Breath... Sabre... Breath..." I tried soothing him.

"R..Rain..bow Steve..." Sabre muttered.

Orange Leader, Yellow Leader, and I could see the pain in his eyes. It hurt me so much seeing him like this.

"Shhh... Its okay we're here... your fine... your safe..." I whispered.

Sabre seemed to calm down a bit. The there was a lot of lightning and then Reverse Steve and Dark Steve appeared with Dark Steve having some sort of remorse on his face for some reason.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE!" Light and I said a the same time.

"Heh heh..." was all what Reverse Steve did to respond.

The next thing that happened nobody expected

"...Heh..."