6.

Sabre's POV

"...What...in the world..." I stuttered to the strange being.

"Who are you even? What even are you?" I question the being

"...You...don't recognize...me..." it said. "...It's me...Dark Steve..."

"D..Dark..Steve..." I stare in disbelief at him. "H..How..? How are you talking to me Reverse Steve absorbed you...?"

"I don't honestly know but-- That was close... He almost broke free.." Somebody said as Dark Steve lost control.

"GIVE DARK STEVE BACK WHOEVER YOU ARE!!" I yell at the figure.

"I'm afraid I can't do that.. This is all apart of my master plan. I can't let you get in the way little item and little pest..." the being spoke.

"WHAT!? WHY!?" I scream at him.

"Because you will be the key to letting it fail.." it scowled at me.

I got to grab out my sword to only find that it is not there and I start to panick.

"Don't got your little sword Sabre? What are you going to do fight me in my own area of strength! THAT IS SUCH A POOR MOVE YOU FOOL!" It chuckled.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY STUFF!?" I exclaimed.

"Nothing. You would have figured out that I controlled this realm if you just listened to me. You idiotic fool. Do you know how shut you mouth for one second and open your ears and listen for once in your life!" It proceeded.

"..." I was speechless.

"THANK YOU! THAT IS MORE LIKE IT!" It told me.

"AT LEAST LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE!?" I shouted?

"In this form I go by DARK REVERSE!"