3.

Rainbow Steve's POV

"...Heh..." Reverse uttered. Then lightning struck then silence filled the area.

"..." We were all speechless.

Standing where Reverse Steve and Dark Steve was. A whole different Steve stood that locked like a combination of them both.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" we were all shocked to see Sabre was the one who spoke.

"I AM THE CHAOS!" the Steve responded.

"Violet Leader and Green Leader get out of here you two aren't much of fighters we got this just send us backup from the Yellow Outpost and Orange Kingdom!" Sabre demanded.

"But-" the Green and Violet Leader started to argued.

"I know you guys are concerned about my mental health but I'm fine! We have to be ready to fight if we have to!" Sabre interrupted them.

Like that they were off to send back up.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Sabre when will you learn..." the person that I call Chaos Steve told Sabre.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" Sabre viciously snap at him.

Sabre's POV (I guess)

The person I assumed called himself Chaos Steve flew down to my level.

"You can't always win Sabre there will always be a person that is 5 steps ahead of you." Chaos Steve grinned.

I felt faint for when I'm near him. Then everything turned black the last thing I hear is somebody calling out my name.

"SABRE!"