12.

Sabre's POV

"So... Here's the plan..." I started to explain to the others.

~Time Skip~

"Okay! Does everyone know the plan?" I asked the others.

I get 'Mhm' and 'Yes' from the others. While I think about how are we going to get in touch with the Indigo and Blue Leader with them being in the Middle World and World Beyond right now. Oh boy... Rainbow Steve isn't going to like this idea...

"Hey, Rainbow Steve..." I get his attention.

"Yeah Sabre!" Rainbow Steve questioned.

"I think you know what we have to do..." I paused. "We have to get to the Indigo Leader..."

"What!? Why!? Do we have to!?" Rainbow Steve complained.

"You know exactly why... His and Blue Leader's spiritual and connectivity powers will benefit us in this situation..." I stated.

"B-" I put my finger up to his mouth before he could continue.

"Hey, Green Leader! Can you teleport us where I'm thinking of?" I ask him.

"Oh! I get it... Sure!" Green Leader snickered as he knows we have to go to the tower to the Middle World.

We teleport to the tower and have Rainbow Steve snuggled up to me.

"Come on Crystal(When he was Orange Steve nickname since he was always so interested in the Orange Crystal) we can cuddle later we have important things happening right now that we need to do" I sighed.

"Fineeeee..." Rainbow Steve whined.

We walked up the stairs and after we get to the top of the tower we jumped in after Rainbow Steve stopped throwing a fit.

"Hi Indigo Leader-" I get cut off by seeing a different kind of Steve in front of me chatting with Indigo Leader.

"Hi! Nice to meet you! You must be Sabre and Rainbow Steve that Indy(NOT A SHIP! JUST FRIENDS!) told me about!"

"Indy?-" I start to question then realized it was Indigo Leader. "Wait... WHO EVEN ARE YOU!?" I exclaimed.

"Oh silly me! I forget to introduce myself! Anyways I'm Galaxy Steve! You can call me Gala or Galaxy!" the fig- Galaxy Steve introduced.

"Anyways... Good to see your finally awake, Sabre! What brings you two here?" Indigo Leader states.

"We have a plan to take down Chaos Steve and we need your's and Blue Leader's help!" I answer and noticed Indigo Leader blush when I said Blue Leader's name.

"Ooooo! You like the Blue Leader!" I exclaimed.

"Why You! Get back here!" Indigo Leader growls as he starts chasing me.

"Ah! Crystal! Galaxy! Help Me!" I yelled.

Rainbow Steve's POV

"Ugh... I swear he is a danger to himself sometimes..." I sighed.

"Why? Does this happen a lot?" Galaxy asked me.

"Yes..." I answer. "Do you know who the Nightmare King is...?"

"Yeah?" Galaxy questioned with confusion.

"One time he decided he could just waltz into Nightmare Steve's Palace and just escaped with the rest of us Orange Steves that were trapped there..." I explained

"Wow... He really is a danger to himself. Also you used to be an Orange Steve?" Galaxy Steve asked.

"...Heh... That is a long story... So long story short I was originally the Orange Crystal..." I muttered.

We look back to Sabre and Indigo Leader and Indigo Leader was on top of Sabre with Sabre pinned to the air-like ground.

"What are you two doing? Are you to going to make out?" Galaxy Steve snickered at them playfully.

Both Sabre's and Indigo Leader's faces went beet red when they heard what Galaxy Steve said.

"THEY BETTER NOT! SABRE IS MY LITTLE CHICKEN ONLY NOBODY ELSE'S!" Rainbow Steve shouted while Sabre's face got even more redder like redder than a Red Steve which none of us thought was possible.

"Geez.. Okay! Okay! It was a joke Rainbow Steve..." Galaxy Steve tried to calm him down.

"Rainbow Steveeee! They weren't supposed to know yet rememberrrrr!" Sabre whined at me.

I just sit there realizing what I just did. Remembering we wanted to take it slow so we were going to tell the others later.

"...Heh...Surprise..."
____________________________
Here is a extra long one for you guys since I haven't been update this a lot. I go back to school tomorrow so it will be slower updates again. This pretty much just a filler/playful chapter and you see more of Rainbow Steve x Sabre in this chapter. Galaxy Steve has been introduced. He may or he may not play a big role in something in this later... Signing off with 750 words! Bye!