Tong Xuelu walked home while thinking. When turning into the alley, she suddenly saw a tall figure standing in front of her house.

Looking over through the street lamp, she could see the other person's face clearly-it was Park Jianyi.

Why is he here?

Tong Xuelu was taken aback before walking over.

Pu Jianyi raised his head when he heard the footsteps, and saw Tong Xuelu let out a sigh of relief: "Comrade Tong, you are finally back!"

Hearing this, Tong Xuelu became more curious: "Is Comrade Park asking me for anything?"

Pu Jianyi wanted to answer, but when Tong Xuelu came closer, he was shocked: "What's wrong with your face, Comrade Tong? Why are there so many bags?"

Tong Xuelu: "..."

Which pot is really not open and which pot!

Park Jianyi grinned: "One, two, three, four, five, good fellow, there are five mosquito bags on your face! Your eyes are swollen too funny, hahaha..."

"..."

Listening to Park Jianyi's gloating laughter, Tong Xuelubai's eyes almost turned to the sky.

It was obvious that Pu Jianyi had something to say when he came over. It is not the same thing for the two of them to stand on the side of the road, so Tong Xuelu took him home.

Entering the house, Tong Jiaming and his siblings had not eaten yet, they were waiting for her to come back to eat together, but they were stunned when they saw Pu Jianyi behind her.

Tong Xuelu explained: "This is my friend. I have something to come to me. You should eat first instead of waiting for me."

Because Tong Jiaming and others were in the living room, Tong Xuelu had to take Pu Jianyi to the study.

As Pu Jianyi walked in, he looked at the study.

The study is not big, but because there are not many furnishings, it looks empty. There is an old set of tables and chairs in the room. On the table is a gaped vase with a few wild flowers in it.

Simple study room, because these wild flowers suddenly came alive.

Tong Xuelu went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of water over: "What can Comrade Park want to do with me?"

Pu Jianyi took the water she handed over and drank it several times before raising his head and saying, "I have heard about your family's affairs. What are your plans next?"

Good things do not go out, bad things spread for thousands of miles.

And everyone is in the southern part of the city, Park Jianyi will know about the two brothers Tong Jiaming, Tong Xuelu is not surprised at all.

"One step counts one step."

Although Park Jianyi is a warm friend, Tong Xuelu does not completely trust him.

As soon as Pu Jianyi heard this, she knew she was perfunctory: "I went to the state-owned hotel where you worked today, and the hotel said that you have taken a leave of absence for several days. Comrade Tong, what are you going to do?"

He didn't want to be nosy, but before Wen Rugui left, he specifically called him and asked him to take care of Tong's house more.

He and Wen Rugui grew up together. This is the first time I have seen him pay such attention to a lesbian. He always thought that Wen Rugui would be lonely in this life.

Thousand-year iron tree blossoms.

He would naturally not refuse, not to mention that he would borrow money from Wen Rugui in the future.