Chapter 88: Yesterday, senior, today Heng brother

Start from the beginning

Cheng Wenkang was furious, but at the time, apart from the people of both of them, there was no other evidence to prove that he and Sheng Heng had caught the phantom beast alone. And at the time, he was only worried about Sheng Heng, and when he knew the news, it was too late to think about anything.

Hearing this, Sheng Heng immediately understood that the Phantom Spirit Beast was seen by too many people that day, so the Phantom Spirit Beast could only be handed over to the Federation. However, Sima Mingxuan might as well hand it in first, just waiting for him to find him to return to the phantom beast. Even the names of him and Cheng Wenkang were reported, which not only gave outsiders a good impression, but also made it difficult for me to trouble him again. It was really a good idea.

"It is true that we caught it, but it is not necessarily what we discovered first." Sheng Heng said.

"You mean... they knew it a long time ago?"

"Although the phantom beast is scarce, it is not uncommon. As long as the conditions are met and a certain reward is given, the Federation will exchange a part of the phantom beast's blood to those in need every year. The three major families will exchange a certain amount of phantom every year. Spirit beast blood, but for so many years, I have never heard of anyone whose mental power has been raised to S rank. Moreover, the higher the level of mental power, the less dare to use the phantom potion easily. The power level will even go backwards.” Sheng Heng guessed, “Sima Mingxuan’s initial mental power level is A+. This mental power is already very high. If there is no certainty, he will definitely not dare to try it lightly.”

"You mean... Sima Mingxuan got a phantom beast before? And it's probably here too?" Cheng Wenkang made it through at one point and immediately understood.

"Sima Mingxuan has already gone through this assessment. He has no reason to come to planet B135 again, and he also brought Yan Fei." Although there is no evidence, Sheng Heng is almost certain that Sima Mingxuan is targeting the phantom beast. Coming.

"But the phantom beast has been handed in by him. According to the regulations, he can also get a part of the phantom beast's blood." Cheng Wenkang said unwillingly.

In order to encourage the people to turn in the phantom beast, the Federation will also give some rewards to those who turn in or discover the phantom beast. All those who voluntarily hand in the Phantom Beast can get 10 ml of Phantom Beast blood for three consecutive years, and can apply to the pharmacist of the Federal Institute of Pharmacy to help them refine the Phantom Potion.

Of course, the price of requesting the pharmacist to refine the pharmaceutical agent needs to be paid separately, but most pharmacists will not refuse to use the blood of the wild phantom beast to refine the phantom agent, so this is also an easy invitation to high Opportunity to rank pharmacist.

After hearing this for a long while, Yan Hao vaguely remembered something. He remembered that in his previous life, Yan Fei refined the Phantom Potion for the first time, and the effect was better than that of others. Therefore, elite talents from all walks of life, as long as they want to improve their spiritual power, will name Yan Fei to make phantom potions. Over time, Yan Fei gained a lot of prestige in the Federation.

At that time, Yan Hao himself had refined Phantom Potion for several times, but no matter how he adjusted the proportion of the medicinal materials, or even improved it according to the other party's mental map, the refining potion was still not as effective as Yan Fei. He was still puzzled at this point, couldn't find any reason, and finally had no choice but to admit that his talent in medicine was indeed inferior to Yan Fei. Now it seems that Yan Fei's Phantom Potion was better than others. Could it be because of this wild Phantom Beast?