Chapter 86: Unexpected kiss

Start from the beginning

"I heard that classmate Yan Hao is here?" Kang Ren said anxiously, his eyes swept across the room, and his pupils shrank sharply, turned around with an embarrassed expression and went out again, "Yes... I'm sorry."

When he left, he even dragged away Cheng Wenkang who was dumbfounded.

At this time, in the center of the room, Yan Hao was lying on Sheng Heng, with lips pressed against his lips, and the tip of his nose pressed against the tip of his nose. The two were facing each other, breathing intertwined, and the atmosphere was so lingering.

But this is for outsiders. The person involved was really taken aback. Yan Hao scrambled to his feet and apologized awkwardly: "Yes... I'm sorry."

It turned out that Sheng Heng heard that Yan Hao was outside the door, so he half propped up the bed and prepared to sit up, but just halfway through getting up, Yan Hao suddenly got close and pressed his forehead. After that, Sheng Heng stopped moving in his heart, until Kang Ren suddenly pushed the door in, and the movement of the door startled him. As soon as he loosened his arm, he fell back on the bed. And Yan Hao, who was with his forehead against his forehead, suddenly lost support, and fell down, naturally lying on Sheng Heng's body. It was very natural and coincidental, which created the situation just now.

Sheng Heng's eyes became darker, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly, revealing a smile that is not satisfying but absolutely delighted: "It's okay."

He was still thinking about whether he should not be a human being, "accidentally", and take advantage of the junior brother first, but the real accident happened so naturally, why not make him happy? It seems that God wants to help him. .

"I was just... I wanted to use my mental power to probe your current state." Yan Hao said with some chagrin.

He was too anxious just now, and before Sheng Heng sat up completely, he ran for an examination, otherwise, the accident just now wouldn't happen. Someone came in just now, right? It's already been seen. Thinking about it, the deeper the annoyance in Yan Hao's eyes, the redder the earlobe.

It turned out to be checking on myself.

Sheng Heng had actually guessed something just now, otherwise the character of the elementary school brother would not be so "enthusiastic" for himself as soon as they meet. Sitting up from the bed again, Sheng Heng patted the position of the side of the bed.

"?" Yan Hao didn't understand.

"Sit here, don't you want to check it? Or say... the check was finished just now?" Sheng Heng asked.

"No." Thinking of Sheng Heng's injury, Yan Hao ignored the others, and hurriedly walked over to sit down, his forehead close to Sheng Heng's again. But I don't know why. This time, Yan Hao lost the "naturalness" he had before. I don't know why. He was also checking Shihai's injuries and was also sticking to his forehead. Why did he become unreasonably awkward this time?

Is it because Senior Sheng Heng has been staring at him? But... but the two were so close, the senior didn't look at himself, and couldn't see anything else.

Yan Hao tried hard to concentrate his attention, but he couldn't concentrate. Finally, he compromised and pleaded: "Senior, you...can you close your eyes?"

"?" Now it was Sheng Heng's turn to wonder.

"You... you look at me like this, I can't concentrate." Yan Hao only felt that he was too useless. How could he lose his energy when examining such an important thing as the sea of ​​knowledge.

Hearing this, Sheng Heng closed his eyes obediently, but the smile of the corner of his mouth finally appeared again, and it was a hundred times more turbulent than just now.