Chapter 79: Discarded parts

Start from the beginning

"My partner is Sheng Heng." Yan Hao replied.

"Is that the student you helped to modify the mecha?" Pang Lao had some reflections on Sheng Heng.

"Yeah." Yan Hao nodded.

"When did you meet?"

"When I first entered the freshman year."

"What is his relationship with Major General Sheng?" The Sheng family is a large family, but not everyone in the Sheng family can influence the federal government, especially the Federal Planning Center, which is a purely academic government.

"I don't know." Yan Hao shook his head, "Senior Sheng Heng never told me about his family."

"Then did he give you any advice, such as asking you to go to the military department after graduation?" Pang Lao asked.

"No." Yan Hao shook his head.

"Then you two are just partners?" Pang Lao asked.

"We are still friends." Yan Hao said.

"Xiao Hao, it’s okay to make friends or form a partner during school, but the teacher doesn’t want you to be involved in political struggles." Old Pang said bluntly, "Your talent is very high. Next, you are the person most likely to complete the mimic mech. If the mimic mech is available one day, the teacher hopes that he belongs to the entire federation and not to a certain force."

Lao Pang and Lao Zhong are free scholars, and the other works for the Federation, neither of them belong to any individual forces nor participate in political struggles. They are tenth-level mecha manufacturers, or the only existence in the Federation. If any of them belongs to a certain force, then the combat power and influence of that force will inevitably undergo this huge change. They are already like this. If in the future, Yan Hao, who combines the advantages of the two of them, belongs to a certain force, then the situation of the Federation will definitely change.

"Teacher, I remember." Yan Hao agreed.

"Okay." Old Pang said with satisfaction, "You can bring your partner over tomorrow when you come over, and the teacher will look at his mecha and help you make some modifications."

"Really? The senior will be very happy if he knows it." Yan Hao said with joy.

Old Pang smiled and stood up: "You come with me."

Yan Hao followed Elder Pang to the warehouse of the laboratory and opened the door to enter. Inside were various parts neatly arranged to distinguish others. The two continued to walk in, until they reached a corner, then stopped.

"The parts here are all broken." Old Pang pointed to the densely packed mountain of parts in the corner and said, "Most of these broken parts are parts below grade 7, and schools above grade 7. I will find someone to recycle it, so there is no one here. These parts are accumulated by the teacher and your brothers over the years. You will stay here for the next six months."

Yan Hao's eyes widened, looking at the pile of broken parts.

"You studied pharmacy when you were in middle school." Pang Lao also just learned about this matter yesterday. To be honest, he was also a little surprised in his heart, "The time to learn mecha is too short, and the foundation is weaker than I thought. , So in the past six months, the teacher will help you re-lay the foundation."

"You can disassemble these damaged parts at will to familiarize you with the various parts of the mecha. I will give you a comparison map of the mecha parts. If you have any questions, please find the answer from the map first. , You can ask me." Pang Lao said, "You can ask any question, but you can't ask a question twice."

"Teacher, can I dismantle all these parts?" Learning mecha is very expensive, because the parts of mecha are too expensive, and the pile of parts like a hill, even if they are discarded, is still worthwhile. Expensive.

More importantly, the parts here have been accumulated by the teachers and seniors for more than ten years. The types of parts covered inside may not be available if you buy them outside. For Yan Hao, this is greater wealth.

"It's all scrap iron, you can just disassemble it and play with it." Old Pang said magnificently, but he had already seen it from Yan Hao's excited expression. This little apprentice himself is very knowledgeable and has already realized these parts. value.

"Then...Can I only come to the lab for dismantling these two days on weekends?" Yan Hao asked tentatively.

Old Pang laughed and waved his hand: "If you like it, you can take some back and take it apart."

"Thank you teacher, can I start now?" Yan Hao looked eager to try.

"Go ahead."

With the permission of Elder Pang, Yan Hao immediately sat down on the parts pile, grabbed a part, and his eyes lighted: "This is the axle of the mecha..."

Pang Lao observed with a smile for a while, and saw that he and the teacher were no longer in Yan Hao's eyes except for the parts. He was relieved and shook his head and turned away.