Chapter 79: Discarded parts

Start from the beginning

There are actually two napkins in the breakfast bag. The little apprentice is really careful.

When Pang Lao reminded him, Yan Hao looked down at his optical brain and found an email from the Federal Special Talent Center in his mailbox.

"Teacher, I was removed from the special talent plan." Yan Hao said happily.

"Well, it seems that your second brother is still useful." Pang Lao said.

Yan Hao didn't know whether this email was due to the second brother or the person from Sheng Hengtuo, but both were to help him, so he felt that he should be grateful.

"Teacher, I want to thank the second brother." Yan Hao said.

"It's just a small favor, thank you, he hasn't given you a meeting ceremony yet." Old Pang said indifferently.

"..." Yan Hao.

"But it's time for you to get to know each other. Come here, I'll call him a newsletter to introduce you to each other." Old Pang said again.

Yan Hao was overjoyed and ran over quickly and stood beside Old Pang.

The video communication was quickly connected. In the picture, a middle-aged man in uniform was looking here with a smile. This person is Zhang Yufei, the deputy director of the Talent Planning Center: "Teacher, this one standing next to you is our little one. Junior brother, right."

"Hello, Senior Brother." Yan Hao asked nervously.

"Hello, little brother." Zhang Yufei smiled and nodded towards Yan Hao.

"Thank you Brother Er." Yan Hao went on to thank him.

"Thank me? Thank you for what I said?"

"I received a delisting email from the Special Talent Center."

"Oh, you said this." Zhang Yufei shook his head and said, "I didn't do this. When I was going to the talent pool to delete your name, I found that your name had been deleted."

Yan Hao did not appear surprised when he heard it.

"It seems that you know who deleted it for you." Zhang Yufei guessed from Yan Hao's expression, "Are you related to Major General Sheng?"

When Old Pang heard the three words of Major General Sheng, his brows couldn't help but he wrinkled, and he followed Yan Hao.

"I don't know Major General Sheng, it's..." Yan Hao was short, and Senior Senior Sheng also had the surname Sheng. Could it be that he came from the Sheng family, one of the three major generals in the Federation, "It might be related."

Zhang Yufei smiled, and did not continue to question the relationship between Yan Hao and the Sheng family, but said: "This time I was too busy to help. After a few months, I will return to Capital Star, and then I will make up the meeting ceremony."

"No...no use."

"Teacher, I have something else." Zhang Yufei looked at Pang Lao.

"Well, go ahead." After speaking, the video communication was cut off immediately.

Old Pang finished eating the last soup bag in his hand, wiped his hands with a napkin, and then asked Yan Hao on the previous topic: "What is the relationship between you and Major General Sheng's house?"

Old Pang asked Professor Qin when he accepted Yan Hao as a disciple. Professor Qin told him that Yan Hao was just an ordinary student and had no influence behind him. Is there a relationship at home? As a teacher, Old Pang felt that he needed to mention Yan Hao.