Chapter 78: He will be guarded from now on

Start from the beginning

"??"

"If you encounter trouble in the future, tell me as soon as possible, I will protect you." Sheng Heng looked straight into Yan Hao's eyes, and said seriously and firmly, "We are partners, and I will protect me like you. you."

Yan Hao stared at Sheng Heng blankly, guarding him? Is anyone willing to protect themselves?

"Xiao Hao, Xiao Hao, what's the matter with you?" Sheng Heng's expression suddenly changed to panic, "Why are you crying?"

Yan Hao seemed to be aware of it. He blinked, not knowing when his eyes were filled with tears, because with this blink, another tear fell.

"Xiao Hao?!"

"Am I crying?" Yan Hao seemed to be aware of his abnormality at this time. He raised his hand and wiped his tears indiscriminately. "Strange, I am obviously very happy."

In an instant, Sheng Heng's heart seemed to be pinched severely, and it was terribly uncomfortable. He seemed to guess why Yan Hao was crying, but he didn't want to believe it.

What did Yan Hao go through before to develop his current character?

Yan Hao's emotions came suddenly, and he walked quickly. When he recovered his calm and realized what he had just done, he was embarrassed and hated that he couldn't find a hole in the hole.

I actually cried in front of the senior.

"Senior, I...I'll go home first." After finishing speaking, he turned around and ran back to the dormitory, regardless of what Sheng Heng thought.

Sheng Heng did not stop Yan Hao, but looked up at the balcony of Yan Hao’s room. On the balcony, He Shao was chewing dried meat and looking downstairs. He caught Sheng Heng’s eyes unexpectedly. .

"!" He Shao.

Sheng Heng's five senses are very keen, and he can feel it for the first time when eyes around him fall on him, so when He Shao appeared on the balcony to peek at him and Yan Hao, he noticed it.

Sheng Heng raised his hand and beckoned to He Shao.

"?" He Shao pointed to himself.

Sheng Heng nodded.

Although He Shao was puzzled, he turned back to the dormitory and walked down the stairs.

"Why are you looking for me?" He and Sheng Heng have known each other for more than half a year, but it is the first time for them to talk alone.

"Can you tell me about Yan Hao's family?" Sheng Heng asked.

"You do not know?"

"I only know that Yan Hao's relationship with his family is not very good, but I don't know the specific situation." Sheng Heng doesn't like to inquire about other people's privacy, let alone Yan Hao's obvious reluctance to mention family matters, so he doesn't know what he knows. , And didn't think about understanding it in depth. It's just that the emotion that Yan Hao showed just now made him care too much, so he couldn't help but want to understand it clearly.

"Why do you suddenly want to ask this?" He Shao asked in confusion.

"Xiao Hao... just cried, it should be related to his family affairs." As long as Sheng Heng recalled the way Yan Hao cried just now, he couldn't help feeling uncomfortable.

"No wonder he rushed into the bathroom as soon as he walked in." He Shao heard Yan Hao's cry, and his anger towards Yan Fei and the Yan family's parents was ignited. "Yan Hao's parents are particularly partial. Only his younger brother Yan Fei in the School of Pharmacy. Did you know that when the school first started, Yan Hao had only a few thousand stars, and he didn’t even have the money to buy a better bedding. His younger brother Bailian, but There is money to buy a bed of 30,000 stars outside. Yan Hao earned all the money he went to school. For a whole semester, his parents did not send him a penny, not even a phone call. ."