Chapter 77: School of Pharmacy Robbery

Start from the beginning

"Ha ha." Gongsun Xi ha ha, Director Liao's face.

This shameless guy wanted to go to their pharmacy school when he saw a good seedling, and he also made up some arrogant nonsense with his family. What is meant to be a waste in their mecha manufacturing department, who dares to waste old Pang's apprentice.

"Yan Hao is from our mecha manufacturing department, so don't think about it." Gongsun Xi's tone became unceremonious.

Before coming, Director Liao asked about Yan Hao's situation in the Mecha Manufacturing Department, and knew that Yan Hao's performance in the Mecha Manufacturing Department was pretty good, ranking second in the class. When he first learned about this, Director Liao was also surprised. After all, Yan Hao used to study pharmaceutics. It is really rare to have such a good result after switching to mecha manufacturing halfway through.

"I know that Yan Hao's grades in the mecha manufacturing department are pretty good, but he is a pharmacy background, and now his grades are good, only because of his strong mathematics talent, plus your mecha manufacturing department, the freshman major It’s the energy formula, which he barely followed. As the mecha knowledge gets deeper and deeper, his weak foundation will slowly be exposed, and then he won’t be able to keep up.” Director Liao said. "Furthermore, this kid is **** off with his family now, but he has always wanted to return to the pharmacy department in his heart."

"How do you know that he wants to go back to the School of Pharmacy? If he wants to go back, why not submit an application for the transfer by himself?"

"If he doesn't want to return to the School of Pharmacy in his heart, why would he go to specialize in the production of advanced tranquilizers after transferring to your mecha manufacturing department?" Director Liao said, "This formula model of advanced tranquilizers, but after he entered you It came out after the mecha manufacturing department."

Gongsunxi frowned, a little impatient and arguing with Director Liao, and said directly: "Okay, don't say these, I will tell you a word, Yan Hao, I will not let it go. You should go back and do it. Why go?"

"Director Gongsun, I didn't come to ask someone empty-handed." Director Liao said.

"??" Gongsun Xi looked over in surprise.

Director Liao lowered his head and tapped his finger twice on his light brain screen: "I just sent you an email, please take a look."

Gongsunxi opened the mailbox suspiciously, and he saw an email in it. He clicked it and looked at it, and then he got up from his chair.

"What's the matter?!"

"Federal Special Talents Protection Program, Pharmacy." Director Liao emphatically read the next three words, "Actually, with this document, I can directly ask people through the college, but I think I should come over and tell you. Scream."

"It's impossible!" Gongsun Xi said with an iron face.

"Director Gongsun, Yan Hao is a rare genius for our School of Pharmacy, but for your Mecha Manufacturing Department, he is just an ordinary student." Director Liao also wanted to persuade.

"Ordinary shit!" Gongsun Xi slapped the table angrily, "He is a disciple of Old Pang!"

"What?!" Director Liao jumped up in surprise this time.

"Do you dare to grab an apprentice from Pang Lao?!" Gongsun Xi asked.

"..." Borrowing his ten courage, he didn't dare, "But...but..."

"What's the matter with your special talent protection plan? Where did it come from? Is it true?" Gongsunxi doubted that Yan Hao had already worshipped Pang as his teacher. The application should also apply for special talents in mecha manufacturing.