Chapter 76: I want to continue to learn mecha manufacturing

Start from the beginning

Yan Hao clicked on the mail, glanced hurriedly, and wrung his brows.

"What's the matter?" He Shao asked when Yan Hao's expression was wrong.

"I was included in the federal special talent protection plan." Yan Hao said in a daze.

"Federal Special Talents Protection Program? When did you apply?" He Shao has been staying with Yan Hao, and he never heard of him saying that he would apply for this.

"I didn't apply." Yan Hao shook his head.

"Did old Pang apply for you?" He Shao said.

"It's not my teacher." Yan Hao showed the email to He Shao, "I was not included in the talent protection plan related to mecha manufacturing, but pharmacy."

"What?!" He Shao stared at the three huge words of pharmacy in the email, and immediately realized that it was not good. "What's going on? This talent protection plan sounds like a good thing, but once the application is approved, it will be included. With the federal special talent pool, you can only study pharmacy in your life. And after graduation, you must work in a federally-designated research institute for at least 30 years."

Yan Hao also knew this rule. He pulled the mail to the end and found the communication number of the Federal Special Talent Protection Agency. After a call was dialed, the call was quickly connected.

"Hello, this is the Federal Talent Protection Program Center. Who is it?" A female staff member in uniform appeared in the video.

"Hello, this is Yan Hao. You just sent me an email saying that I have joined the Federal Special Talent Protection Program."

"Wait, let me check." After searching for a while, the staff quickly found Yan Hao's name in the system. "Yes, I found your name. Congratulations, Mr. Yan Hao, you are now a federation. One of the special talents."

With a sincere smile on the face of the staff, they said sincerely congratulations to Yan Hao.

"But I haven't applied for talent protection. Did you make a mistake?" Yan Hao hurriedly said.

The staff was taken aback for a moment, and obviously did not expect to encounter this situation: "Wait a minute, I will check the application records."

This time the inquiry took a long time. About five minutes later, the staff said: "Your application for talent protection was applied for by your parents. Your parents submitted all the pharmacy-related results of your middle school period. It is very good. In addition, you recently produced a high-purity grade 6 sedative at the No. 3 barren star base. Our staff has also contacted the pharmacist at the base. After confirming that it is correct, we will approve your application as quickly as possible."

"But I didn't want to apply?" Yan Hao asked, "I didn't apply for it myself, can I withdraw it?"

"Your parents have provided all the documents required for the application, the procedures are complete, and there is no problem." The staff member said.

"Then can I cancel now? I don't want to join this plan." Yan Hao said.

Yan Hao’s answer seemed to have annoyed the staff on the opposite side. The staff was visible to the naked eye, and his tone became unceremonious: "Mr. Yan Hao, the Federal Special Talents Protection Program is a benefit and honor given to special talents by the Federation. It’s not that you apply when you want to apply or cancel when you want to cancel. And, do you know how many people apply in a year? So please cherish it."

After speaking, the communication was suddenly interrupted.

"When your parents helped you apply, didn't they tell you in advance?" He Shao puzzled, "No, even if your parents' school applies for them, you still need your own authorization letter."