Chapter 73: deviation

Start from the beginning

A touch of anger rose sharply in Yan Fei's heart, but he was soon suppressed by himself. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but listening to this person talking about Yan Hao over and over again made him feel particularly uncomfortable. . It seemed that things shouldn't be like this, but he didn't know why it felt like this.

"Since you are the younger brother of Yan Hao, and you are learning medicine together, you are also very talented if you want to come." Sima Mingxuan said.

"Why, I'm just better at improving prescriptions than my brother." Yan Fei said modestly.

"Then you will definitely make a level six tranquilizer?"

"I...I don't have enough mental power." Yan Fei paused.

"Oh." Sima Mingxuan smiled and said with relief, "Yes, you are only a freshman, it is normal not to be."

At this time, the two of them had reached a bifurcated road. Sima Mingxuan pointed to the road on the right: "I'm going back, Yan...Scholar, goodbye."

"Goodbye, senior." Yan Fei looked at Sima Mingxuan's fading back, his expression gradually distorted.

From beginning to end, the senior of the Mecha Department was just asking him about Yan Hao, and he didn't even tell himself his name until he left. He Yan Fei, has never been so neglected since he was a child.

Obviously, obviously you shouldn't do this to me.

Yan Fei returned from the Mecha Academy all the way, and he felt better when he returned to the Pharmacy Academy. He remembered that half of the medicine he had made before leaving was still in the laboratory, so he turned his head and wanted to finish the remaining medicine.

Entering the laboratory, he saw Professor Sun standing in front of his laboratory table from a distance, observing his laboratory utensils.

Yan Fei's eyes lit up, and he walked quickly over: "Teacher, you haven't left yet?"

"Yeah." Sun Liang glanced at Yan Fei, pointed to seven or eight utensils on the table and asked, "What are you doing for an experiment?"

"Some time ago, I discovered that lotus grass secretes a material that stimulates mental power under certain conditions, so I wanted to experiment..."

"Xiao Fei, you have a lot of ideas."

The corner of Yan Fei's mouth rose slightly. Just as he was about to show a humble smile, he listened to Sun Liang continue: "It is a good thing to have many ideas, but the improvement of your last prescription has not been implemented. It is not appropriate to improve other prescriptions. Talent. It will bring you a lot of inspiration, but you have to know that all the inspirations that cannot be realized are just empty talk."

The smile at the corner of Yan Fei's mouth froze, and he answered sullenly.

"By the way, have you met your brother?" Sun Liang asked.

"I have seen it." Yan Fei nodded.

"How? Is he willing to go back to the School of Pharmacy?" Sun Liang asked.

Yan Fei recalled the attitude of Yan Hao just now, and shook his head subconsciously.

"It doesn't matter if he doesn't come back, if he comes back, the number of assistants in the research institute will definitely be his." Sun Liang said.

Yan Fei looked at Sun Liang, his eyes were dim and unclear, and a strong unwillingness was born deep in his heart.

"I have already contacted the Department of Mathematics, and they promised to send a student to help you model, but people in the Department of Mathematics are not familiar with the medicinal properties of herbs. When modeling, you have to use snacks to determine the improved formula of the soothing agent as soon as possible. Come down." Sun Liang suggested, "If the formula of the medicine can be determined, your chances of entering the laboratory will be much higher."