Yeosang's Hunger - Part 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What will happen, hyung?" His terrified dongsaeng whispered.

Hongjoong tried to swallow the hard lump in his throat but it stubbornly stayed. "I don't know, Yeosang. But I am sure it won't be pretty." He regretted his words instantly as Yeosang whimpered and huddled closer. He patted his hand comfortingly. "Don't worry though. Hyung is here."

Yeosang managed to give him a small smile but it faltered. "Jongho, did he...did he tell?"

When Hongjoong sighed and looked away, Yeosang began to sob softly. "It was my fault. I told him not to tell. He's not in trouble, is he?"

Hongjoong wrapped his arm about Yeosang and pulled him closer. "I don't know. But whatever happens, we will get through it together."

*          *          *          *          *          *          *

Hongjoong led Yeosang into the house. The living room was in pitch-black darkness. As Hongjoong flicked the light on, he was startled to see a figure sitting on the couch waiting for their return. It was Jongho.

He leapt to his feet. "I am sorry, hyung. I was just really worried."

Hongjoong sighed. "Yeosang is fine, Jongho-ah. Go to bed."

Jongho nodded and went to obey when the manager suddenly called him back. As soon as Jongho was in arm's reach, Manger Ho grabbed his arm and turning him about, landed five heavy swats to his backside. Jongo was too shocked to even yelp with the pain.

"When your hyung tells you to do something, you do it the first time. Hongjoong told you to go to bed before we left. Am I correct?"

"Yes sir".

"Then you and Yeosang head to your room. The events of tonight will be discussed tomorrow."

The three Ateez members exchanged looks. Hongjoong was upset, angry, and frustrated. Yeosang was panicky and almost about to cry, while Jongho's was just disbelief, as if he was in denial this was all really happening. Hongjoong gently herded his two younger members to the stairs.

"Go on, you two." He leaned closer to their ears. "I will sort this out, okay? I won't let this happen."

"Hongjoong." Manager Ho's voice was low and warning.

Stiffening, Hongjoong stepped away and watched Yeosang and Jongho climb the stairs. Despite his strong dislike of skinship, Jongho unconsciously reached for his hyung's hand. He knew the soft-hearted Yeosang broke down at just a mere scolding. When they reached their room and entered, Jongho led Yeosang over to Wooyoung's bed, before gently pushing him down upon it. Wooyoung stirred, before sleepily pulling Yeosang beside him and snuggling tightly beside him. Yeosang buried his teary face into his friend's chest, his arms wrapping tightly about Wooyoung's stomach. Jongho patted him on the shoulder, before collapsing onto his own bed. He had a right to be angry or resentful, he thought. But not to Yeosang, the manager didn't understand Yeosang as they did. Sighing, he rolled over and fell asleep.

*     *     *      *     *     *

The sun peeked through the windows of the dorm to find Hongjoong pacing up and down his room . Seonghwa sat on his bed, hugging his knees as he listened to the leader pleading frantically.

"I know it was in the contract, sir," he spoke, running his free hand through his hair in an agitated manner.  "Yes sir, I did read the entire thing before I signed it. But we have never needed it before now. Yes, I remember that. I scolded them both for it and they haven't been so rough since. Yes, sir. I scolded Wooyoung about that too. But sir, they do listen. Yes sir, I just need to remind them from time to time." Tears were beginning to form in the young leader's eyes. "How can I, sir? They are my dongsaengs, my members. Yes sir. I understand, sir."