Charles Duncan

Carrick
The boy is related to me, he is my nephew. Now I need to find out where his mother and father are at. I haven't seen my sister and her husband Donald Duncan in a while. Actually no one in the family has seen any of them. Suddenly this child us brought in and I catch the case. O'Donnell didn't want to release him at all. But I convinced him and now Charles is having a lot of fun at Jane's.
Grace
I go check on Charles and he is being played with by everyone. I tell Jane that he is definitely our nephew. His parents are missing. Carrick and I appreciate you doing this for Charles.
Jane
I love it and so do my staff as you can tell how they dote over him. He is safe here, but I knew if Carrick asked me to do this it was very important.
Carrick
I find out who brought Charles in and it was a woman and she found him wandering about crying. He had blood on him, but no injuries. Once he was cleaned up we saved samples of the blood after we realized it was blood splatters and not bleeding from wounds. I just got the DNA back from the blood and it was from two different people his mother and father. My sisters blood and her husbands blood. I told Grace and she went to see him immediately after she got off work.
Grace
After seeing Charles I now know why he knew it was his nephew immediately. He has the same family birthmark on his neck. It is a four leafed clover, well shaped like one. It is bright pink near his collarbone. Denise is his only family left and she dropped off the map after she married Shawn O'Donnell. Carrick had tried to find her, but to no avail. He said he felt one day she would be brought into his hospital. If her son is walking around in just a diaper and blood on him in all this snow something has had to happen to his parents, something really bad.
Three days later
Policeman Rogers
I hate these calls, because you just know we are going to find someone dead at the scene. A neighbor called after she was set to babysit for the couples four year old. Their front door was open and bloody footprints were in the snow. She said it a child's footprints and it was barefoot. But what stood out was the blood. So she looked inside and spotted her neighbors laying in pools of blood with tiny foot prints and handprints. She saw how the footprints led out the door and she followed them for a couple of blocks and they disappeared. After trying to find the child, she alerted us. We look for photos and there weren't any. I couldn't find toys or much in the way of food. Clothing was at a minimal as well. The electric wasn't working and there was no heat in the place. They got people cone in and investigate what happened.
Detective Barnes
The investigators found hidden under the floorboards of the bedroom floor a fireproof box that had birth certificates, marriage licenses, drivers licenses and a photo of mother and her babies. One a newborn and the other the age of a child recently taken to the ER and just left there. She told the ER she found him wandering in the snow and felt he needed medical care. I got the cctv footage and thought the lady was holding a baby. She left in a huge hurry. Most would stick around to see if the child was okay. She definitely was suspicious about her behavior.
Unknown Woman
I just couldn't take care of the baby and her brother. So once I got everything I needed from the house I put the baby in her car seat. I looked for Charles and couldn't find him. Then I see the feet prints leading out the door and followed them. I got in the car and he made it two blocks away. I placed him the car in a blanket and dropped him off at the ER. I took my new daughter in with us and told the receptionist that he needed medical care and how I found him wandering in the snow dressed like that. The blood on him got their attention immediately. They took him and I left once they had him and left the area. What I failed to tell them is that I just made him and his sister an orphan by killing their parents. They didn't question me having blood on my clothing since there was blood on Charles. Mine got there because I killed their parents. If they had looked closer they would have realized something was off. I finally make to my hotel room. I wash up and wash the baby and feed her along with changing her diaper. She was very hungry and sleepy, so I put her in the portable crib and I finally fall asleep.
Carrick
Denise Grey married Shawn O'Donnell and was not heard from after that. I wasn't happy about her choices especially not Shawn. The police and a detective are asking a lot of questions. He asked me if I recognized the woman who dropped the boy off and left. I look at her and the blood and ask if the baby in her arms was actually hers? I look at the blood stains on her and start questioning why there was so much blood on her and pointed it out to the detective. I asked if she killed my sister and her husband. But why bring Charles to the ER?
Barnes
I can't be sure why, but is it possible your sister and her husband had two children? We are still investigating their deaths. They are sending over some papers and photos they found in a fire proof case. I need to see a few more people. How is the lad?
Carrick
He is doing pretty good. He is with a very good person at this point.