Elliott Grey

Grace
I swear we missed a bullet, when Elliott's bride ran off with with one of his groomsmen. We had just celebrated Kate's 18th birthday and two weeks prior we had Anastasia's and a week before Mia's. All these parties including an engagement party was wearing on all of us. But damnation bridezilla Gia Matteo signed the prenuptial agreement easily a bit too easily. These last two years have brought three graduations, three drivers, three 18 year olds and Ethan marrying his first true love and moving to New York. His twin sons Adam Robert and Louis David Steele were born and now a year and half old. They came out for the wedding. Sadly Elliott was not surprised at all. I think he was laughing hysterically. Carrick said those were tears of relief.
Gregg
I saw that skank Gia humping two of my friends at a recent party. I wanted to warn Elliott, but dad stopped me. Now I am glad he did. The guy who ran off with her wasn't one of the guys she was with. Christian is laughing and sending Mia my way. Holy crap he is going to find out what I knew. Hell it wasn't what I knew it was what I placed in the dressing room that got her to leave. And in a huge hurry. Let's just say I got close up and personal to assure Elliott didn't fall into her trap. She forged a pregnancy test and a DNA and was bragging about it to the naked groomsman while I got it all on video and stills of them clearly having sex. My mom let me finally move in with my father and Gail after I caught her and her husband in some illegal activities. She did as I asked her, well throwing me out if the car along with my things wasn't cool.
Mia
Christian says you knew Gia would run off with the groomsman. How would you know that?
Gregg
I heard things and saw things, enough to assure she didn't get her hands on Elliott. She got an envelope with encouragement from a frenemy.
Anastasia
I am holding Adam and Kate is holding Louis as we go over and see Mia and congratulate her for not getting Gia as a sister in law. I told Mia I didn't believe she was pregnant at all, if she was who knows who the father was.
Grace
I take Adam from Anastasia and smother him with kisses and kiss Louis as Carrick gets Louis in his arms we said goodbye and walk off to have fun with two little ones. I tell Carrick that time will tell if she was really pregnant. If she is I doubt she knows who the father is. I found an envelope in the room with her wedding dress and shoes. Those photos showed more than the groomsman with her if you looked all the way through them. I did and loaded the usb and omg. Pornography has nothing on Gia and her sexual prowess.
Carrick
I know you know something, because you are happy she left Elliott at the alter. Grace smiles and hands me an envelope and says look when you are alone. Someone did Elliott and us a huge favor. I look up and see Gregg Taylor watching as I put the white envelope in my pocket. He smiles and nods at me and chuckles. Oh crap he did it. Jason has a pretty sharp kid.
Mia
Let's have something to eat and wedding cake. Then dance. Ethan and Adelaide are looking pretty lonely on the dance floor. Gregg takes my hand and we dance along Ethan and Adelaide. Mom and dad are cuddling the twins and Jane joins us on the dance floor with Albert. Then Eloise and Gabriel start dancing soon the floor us filled with dancing duos. Gail and Jason dance over to Gregg and I and Jason asked Gregg if he chased Gia off?
Gregg
Dad knew I wouldn't allow Gia pull crap on Elliott. Elliott taught me the construction game. Plus a few more things. Dad taught me a lot of things about security and cctv footage and where to buy the good equipment so I bought it. It was worth the cost. It saved Elliott marrying a liar, cheater and a gold digger. She tried to hit on Christian, but he wouldn't look at her sideways. I heard a story from dad that included Gia being tossed out of his office naked with her clothing thrown after her into the hallway. His administrative assistant found her and had security come up and physically removed. They told her to get dressed and leave or the cops would dress her. She just stood there and naked. Christian was out of town on business when that happened. The cops threw a blanket over her and cuffed her. They bagged her clothing and possessions and she spent time in jail. She was bailed out and ordered to go for psychological counseling. Then she targeted Elliott and he got engaged to her after six months. But she lied about being pregnant with his baby. I got involved when she had a three way with my friends. Dad said if I just told him it would hurt our friendship. So I told her I had the goods on her. Can't recognize my printout from my printer. I said what I needed to and told her to run while she could. I was going to post it all if she didn't. She would definitely serve time then.
Elliott
I am so relieved she ran off with Grant Davis. I got a note from someone telling me she was never pregnant. She couldn't get pregnant. I read a diagnosis from the OB/GYN a server handed the envelope to me along with photos of her spending her last night in a hotel room with two men and they weren't sleeping. The photos were showing her in her wedding dress and them slowly removing it. That was on the USB drive.