Kate

Kate
I walk over and talk to Elliott about how he was feeling and he laughs and says relieved. I laugh and say that is good.
Elliott
I ask Kate to dance with me and she allows me to lead her into the dance floor. I have never danced with Kate, but I don't think of her as much more than a friend. Ethan is a friend as well as Anastasia. She is 18 and I am 26. A little too old for her. Her college days are ahead of her. All three girls are headed to college in the fall. We talk and she said she wants to be a journalist.
Kate
Mom owns a lot if newspapers and a publishing company along with Steele Industries. She and Eloise are running and Ethan is here just for a couple of weeks and then he is opening Steele Industries in New York as New York division. He asks me if I am going to be working in New York?
Elliott
She says she isn't going to work in New York, but she might be traveling for her mom this summer and after she graduates. I am listening to her and I realize that she is very beautiful close up. This is the closest I have gotten to her. Adelaide and Ethan have left the dance floor and the boys are asleep in their play area under the canopy. I ask Kate if she likes kids.
Kate
Of course, what's not to like. You can mold them into wonderful humans and hope they stay that way. They don't always stay good. People make choices and they aren't always good ones. But mom made a good choice in adopting me and Ethan. She also made other good choices one was intervening with Ethan and Adelaide. She helped them realize that were meant to get married. Now if she would marry Albert. She still loves Adam.
Jane
Jason Taylor asked to talk to me privately and it is important.
Taylor
I bring in Mrs Steele into the study and inform her that Eamon Kavanagh was killed in prison this morning. I see her face go pale.
Jane
Is this news going to be released to the general public?
Taylor
Not yet, we can see if you can stop it from being released, my concern is for Kate and Ethan and if they figure out they are his children. We can try to stop that from happening since you can prevent them from printing that news and if they do they will never get a scoop on anything.
Jane
Let me see what I can do to quash anything to do with this, is there anyone I should be worried about as far as leaking anything before we can stop the announcement of his death? Where is his body?
Taylor
I can get that information for you and we can help stop the news of his death and where his children are. We need to get ahead of this and I can help you with it.
Jane
Thanks for telling me and warning me about the possibility of someone getting hood if the news about Kate and Ethan. Let me know what I need to do. I think I better tell them about him and the possibility of fall out in the news and identifying them as his children.
Taylor
I think it would be a good idea along with adding bodyguards to the whole family. I can have more security sent to you to do that.
Jane
Yes please. I suspect we are going to need them. Granted Ethan is going to be going back to New York, I don't want any of them injured. The twins need protected and Adelaide as well. I think we should get them on the first flight out. Adelaide is pregnant.
Taylor
Let's get that arranged. Christian can get his pilot and jet to get them out safely and no one will suspect the GEH jet having them in the plane.
I lean close to Christian and say we have an issue Eamon Kavanagh was killed in prison and we need to get Ethan, Adelaide and the twins back to New York before the news gets out and they find out about Ethan and Kate. We might need to send all of them to New York right now.
Adelaide is pregnant, so we need to get her safely away from Seattle.
Christian
Call and get the plane ready and find out exactly the number if people going and who and the number of bodyguards we are going to need. I need to call Roz and reschedule things for the week.
Ethan
Mom comes over and says there is an emergency and we need to go to New York immediately. All of us. The plane leaves soon. Eloise is barking orders to assistants. They are getting in their cars and leaving quickly. Gabe is watching and waiting quietly by mom and Albert. Anastasia is helping pack up the boys things and checking their diaper bags. She tells mo something and they make a call. Adelaide is getting frightened and I tell her to calm down mom has things under control. I don't know what is going on until Kate and Anastasia explains what is going on. I must have real concern on my face because Adelaide starts panicking. I ask Carrick if there is a way to calm Adelaide down.
Carrick
Staying calm and telling her what is going on and why the concern and the sudden trip back to New York.
Adelaide
Ethan sits me down and has a quiet chat with me about his father and he tells me why the immediate need for leaving and explains my safety and the boys and or unborn child come before anything or anyone else. So we have to get in a flight back to New York. We were going to turn 21 and have our new baby here in Seattle. But it seems we will be going to New York.
Jane
Albert I will think about the proposal and let you know what my answer is.
Albert
Don't wait too long okay.
Jane
Okay I will give you an answer when I get done in New York.