why again?

Rosé pov.

The sight I saw a moment ago, broke me to no limits.
I want to die, I want to be a little bit stronger but I can't.
I seriously loved her, we had fight because of that girl but I was just a little mad at that time, I was going to apologize but now this?
I started to run with tears in my eyes, I know someone is following me but I don't care at this moment who is the person.

I kept running until I reached my favourite spot, I dropped on the ground crying like a baby who lost their parents.

And not helping the situation at all rain started to pour.

Just like in the movie, rain was pouring, the supposed heroin was crying because she saw the hero here heroin with another person BUT in movie there is a happy ending it ain't no movie.

I curled myself in a ball and kept pouring my tears it was all a blur but I saw a girl.

She come to me and hugged me.

"Why did you do that?"
"I said not to touch that girl, so why did you do that?"
"Why? Tell me Jisoo! Why did you let that girl touch you? You are not supposed to touch anyone. No one is supposed to touch you"
I kept saying things without opening my eyes and suddenly when I opened my eyes I saw Lisa.
I don't know if it was Rain water or Tears in her face.

Lisa Pov.
TEARS.
I can only feel tears in my eyes.

I kept running after my rosé, I don't even know if I can even call her mine.
She dropped on the ground.

I was out of breath by now.
So, I stayed on the way to catch my breath but I can see rosé curling up in a ball.
Rain started to come down.
I didn't knew what to do.
So, I just stand up like a statue.
I saw that rosé looked up at me.
I take that as a green signal and started to make my way toward her.
I hugged her tightly, I felt sad.
"Why did you do that?"
I felt more sad.
"I said not to touch that girl"
I didn't remember her saying that to me?
"Why? Tell me Jisoo! Why did you let that girl touch you? You are not supposed to touch anyone. No one is supposed to touch you"
I was confused at first, I thought that she said Jisoo because she is angry at her because she was with me, but I understand it now.
I was the third wheel, she said no one is supposed to touch you means Jisoo.
Now, I understand why she came into Jisoo's House because I remembered that no-one knows that I was in Jisoo's House.
I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

' I love crying in the rain, because no-one see me crying '

She opened her eyes and saw me, her face was filled with shock.
"I -c-ca- can ex-pla-in" she said between her cries.
"No need to explain just tell me when did this happen?"
She held her face down.
I forcefully held her face upwards, I want to know.

I have the right to know this, don't I?

She started to cry even more her face become more pink.
If the situation was different I would have found her cute.

"Do you love Jisoo?"

"No" she said being straight forward.

"Oh really? Because I don't think I mistook Jisoo for Lisa!" I shouted.

"Why are you being angry with me? I should be the one to be angry at you right now?"

"Why?"

"Because you were the one who was on other girl's lap like a slu-"

I slapped her and went away crying.

After a minute she shouted my name to come back.
But I didn't listen to her and kept running with tears blurring my vision.