𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Once upon a time, there was a girl who was the epitome of innocence and purity. She radiated love and kindness to all who crossed her path, making her the darling of the town. But all good things must come to an end, right?

Something dark and twisted lurked in the shadows, waiting to pounce on her unsuspecting heart. And when tragedy finally struck, it shook her to her very core.

Now, she's a shadow of her former self. The girl who once spread joy now harbors a deep-seated resentment towards the world. She's not one to mince words, especially when it comes to her disdain for the young ones and their irritating antics.

It all began five long years ago, a tale filled with secrets and forbidden truths. Oh, the suspense is killing me!

Ha, look at me getting all cryptic. But trust me, the things I went through are all true and truly unbelievable, although I don't spill the tea so easily, even if you're a dairy I can't write the things happened to me, I am afraid someone might read this.

Lisa knows the darkness that lurks within her, a secret she's sworn to take to her grave. At least, that's what she thinks.

She puts down her diary in her study table and tucks into the bed.

Little does she know, there are eyes watching her every move, hidden in the shadows outside her window. And those eyes hold a sinister gaze, fixated on her like a predator stalking its prey. Whispers of her name fill the air, a chilling reminder that danger is always closer than she thinks.

'Lili, Lili, Lili, Lili…' The words echo ominously, a warning of the lurking darkness that threatens to consume her. Sweet dreams, Lisa. You're in for a wild ride.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[ To be continue~]

Hello the author here, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN, BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO PROVE IT ALL WRONG. HEHE. SORRY.
-jenlisasuperior