suspicious

Lisa pov.

After Rosé was gone I keep thinking about what happened why is she lying?

Maybe she did save me I have mistaken knowing I was half asleep. But I am right I feel it if it was je- I don't even want to spell her name.

She doesn't have to come into my life. She has already ruin enough of it.
I sleep with that thought in my mind and with lights on.

Someone's pov.
Oh my poor baby!.
Sleeping so cutely forget to turn off the lights.

I turned it off because Lisa has to pay it herself as no one is behind her back except me. But I can't pay her bills either she will know. Don't think I didn't try.

I did pay her many bills but she reported it to the police. It was nice that the policeman was nice and take the bribery I gave him and said that it was by a mistake to Lisa that someone pay Lisa's bills. Like seriously you don't report it to police if someone pay your bills, you thank them. But no my baby has to be a role model and do good things.

Whatever I still love her very much and will forever.
I kiss Lisa on cheeks and forehead and head to leave.

"Don't forget you are mine, and I will always love you I will NEVER leave you. Never".

Lisa pov.

What was that dream last night?
Who was that girl saying something like never?
Whatever who care?
I do!
Who turn off my lights?
Because last time I remembered it was turned on.
I don't have realised it of it wasn't for my dozens of babys to purr loudly they often do that when the lights is off except night.
Who would have do that?
Don't tell me she came back?
No no that isn't possible or is it?

I don't wanna go school today so I skip it's so good to live alone we can do whatever we want.

'knock knock'
Who would have come I didn't order pizza.
Oh it's Rosé well it's same because she is my snack.

"Why didn't you go school?"

She asked surprised and startled by seeing me. Why?

"Isn't it why you came here because I don't go to school or were you expecting someone else to be here?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows to tease her.

"Fuck off" she said rolling her eyes and pushing me to the side to enter in the house.

"Oh I didn't even started. And also I can only off that thing that is already on so let it be on first?" I said seductively.

"Uh..." She looked away shyly.
And suddenly have a frown on her lips. .
Is she bipolar?
'Yeah i know she can be bi but what's polar?' enough joke.

"What happened babe" I asked her.

"Oh nothing, just remembering some things"
She said the last words in a quiet I almost didn't understand that.
I don't even know anything now.

''want to go to the park" i said suddenly and even cheerful than i like it.

"I don't want to" she said with a pout.

"I will buy you a ice-cream" I said with a wink and two finger gun pointing at her.

"Of course I will then" she said smiling wide and making a cute puppy face. I love her sooo much.
We were walking to the park because Rosé car's tyre was not in well manner. Strange right.
.
.
.
Well there is no need to hide it. Maybe or maybe not I was the one who did it just so I can walk hand in hand with the walking angel beside me.
I suddenly got anxious and i turned around only to see a cat.
'Sigh just a cat' I thought.

"What happened why did you sigh?".

"Oh nothing we are here let me buy us ice-cream".

"She jump up and down in excitement".

So much like a child last time I check she has a nice bank account and she can buy anything she want so why this much excitement?

Just because it's free?

Or because it's given by me?.

I smiled at that thought and take the best ice-cream and give the ice-cream man the money he didn't even look at me. Well his height was smaller than me. I am so proud of my height.

I went to Rosé with a prideful expression.
I give her vanilla flavour and took the chocolate flavour.
Suddenly it was like she remembered something and took the chocolate ice cream giving me the vanilla ice cream.

"What happened baby"

"Oh nothing, i thought you knew I like chocolate more" she sighed relief by something and soon pouted.

"Ohk nevermind eat, it's the best"

I lick the ice cream and soon started feeling sleepy.
What's happening?

Someone's pov.

Yes a cat, baby.
I am a cat , that need your love, if I  didn't get your love soon I may have an attack.

Just like a cat, no matter from which height you push me , I will come back in your life.

My baby didn't even recognized me.
I feel sad but happy too, because if she had recognized me than it would make a great problem for me.
But I didn't like that my girl punctured that car just so she can walk with her.

I will change her mind soon.

Soon, baby soon, we will meet.

+ 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 [𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें