sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴜs?

Lisa pov.

Tommorow the beating the captor gave me might have gave me some advantage .
Rosé stayed by my side and keep caressing my wounds.
I love her very much.
I am realising it every growing day.
We are here from 1 week.
I don't even know what she want.

She kept us captive but didn't ask for anything 'yet'.

Rosé was in my arms right now she fell asleep while taking care of me.
Why didn't I notice this before?
That she is so beautiful from this close and while sleeping she is sleeping beauty.
Literally an angel.
She got up taking a yawn and stretching her body.
I want to touch that body at this moment.
She was looking so hot.
With her messy hairs and baggy, loose clothes.

I unexpectedly kissed her on her lips.
And she immediately kissed back but pulled apart quickly and looked at the door probably afraid that captor will come and see us again and will beat us.

I carefully reach for her cheeks and said

"It's okay, nothing is going to be bad, she can't do anything now".

"How?" She asked innocently.

I sighed, suddenly the door open and our captor came taking me out.

Rosé was running behind us but the captor shut the door in her face.

She kept taking me upstairs?

Now this was confirmed that we were on basement. This house is indeed big and royal.

She pushed me on sofa and climbed on top of me.

Now I was terrified, I can't fight her with my wounds hurting like hell.

I started to breathe heavily.

She move her hand to my waist and hip and by the other hand she started to caress my cheeks.

I love Rosé's caressing more.
Thank you very much.

Rosé touch was gentle, friendly with love.

But this girl's touch was full of lust and it was making me feel violated.

She opened her mouth and shove her tongue in my mouth.

What type of mask was that?
It has a separate space for tongue to come out?

I started to struggle but she hold me tighter and the hand that was caressing me at first, she put that hand on my hands making my both hands up from my head.
She grabbed my both hands with her one hand and put them in my head level.
That position was making me uncomfortable.

She handcuffed me at this moment.
She started to undress me fast but it was not coming out, so she started to tear it.

I started to scream very loudly.
Now the captor started to slap me for stopping me from screaming but it didn't help as my screaming just got more loud.

She grabbed a cloth that was nearest to her and shove it in my mouth.
I started to cry praying to the mighty god to save me from this devil's daughter.

I didn't even cry or protest this much when Je- my first Captor was doing this.
Suddenly the front door opened and from my blurry and teary eyes I can't see them.
But it has long hairs means probably a girl.

She ran toward us.
Still I can't see her.

Their was sunlight all around her like a god. She must be a goddess either an angel who came here to save me.

And that was what happened.

She punched my captor real hard Because next thing I know is that she was on the ground. That angel jumped on top of her and started to punch my captor.

"How do you dare touch her?".

She was saying this like I was her girlfriend.

"No one dare touch anything that's mine".

But I was too tired to listen to her words.

Soon I passed out but I feel someone removing the handcuff and picking me up. I openef my eyes, still sunlight all around her.

Someone's pov.

I heard screaming.
I am normally the type to not care.
But it's sounds familiar from a familiar house.
So I rushed to get there.
I tried to open the door.
But it was locked. Of course.
I tried to push it but no luck.
I finally managed to get in there.
What I saw made my blood boil.

My girl tied up to the bed and a girl slapping and tearing her clothes.
She isn't supposed to touch her.
No-one can touch my girl.
No-one dare to touch her.
I ran toward them and punched the girl.
She fell back on her hip and back. I got on top of her and started to punch her.

"How do you dare touch her?".

"No-one dare touch anything that's mine".

"She's only mine, only I can touch her no one else".

"Not even my sister or friends".

I got up when I feel that it's enough even if it's never enough to get away touching my girl.
I saw my girl passing out..

I removed the handcuff and grabbed her in bridal style.

She is still very skinny and slim and maybe she is half of my weight.

I carried her with ease and got out of this house.
I continued to walk out to the hospital. I can easily call a cab, or any ambulance but I love the feeling i was feeling by touching my girl after all these years.
It felt like centuries when it was only a few years.
But I wasn't loving the stare I was getting as I was walking with a passed out girl on my hands.
I don't want to do anything more than just claim that this is my girl and no one dare even look at her.

I soon reached the hospital.

If it wasn't for Lisa. I would have feel that it was years but with Lisa in my hands it only felt like minutes.

I put her on stretcher.
And the receptionist came with a form for me to fill.

I go to her place to fill it.
I put it on table but the receptionist said that she can fill it just a few information that I have to give.

"Do you know her parents any guardian name or phone number?"

"They don't have contacts anymore, they abandoned her, so I don't think they will care".

"Oh. So, miss what is your relationship with the patient?"

"I am her lover".

That wasn't a lie. I was indeed her lover even if she wasn't my girlfriend but soon that time will come when she will only want me and no one else.

"Okay miss".

I started to get out.

"Oh miss I forget to ask your name?"

"Jennie Kim".