like?LOVE!

Rosé Pov.

I in all honesty like Lisa, she is beautiful and she helped me with my college schedule.
I always collect information about my possibly going-to-be lovers beforehand. I was quite surprised that Lisa didn't noticed that I knew her address.
I think if it wasn't for my angel to recognise me and we being together again, I would have fallen for Lisa.
I remembered how I asked Lisa on a date and on my way I felt as if someone was watching me, when I turned around my angel put a blindfold on my eyes, but it wasn't possible for her to not recognise me, the moment she realised that it was me she hugged me.

I closed my eyes and recalled everything that has taken place that day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Rosé, I can't believe it's you." She said with amazement.

"Yes, it's me, it's been a long time, huh?" I said trying to control my tears.

I couldn't believe my eyes, there was she, standing in front of me, as pretty as always.

"You don't know how much I tried to contact you, and you know my sister's condition, she went nuts after a personal incident." She tried to explain herself but I wasn't listening I was just admiring her mere presence.

I don't know what came over me I grabbed her face with my hands and joined our lips together.
That was the moment I was waiting for more than years.

Lisa pov.

I saw Rosé smiling on her own.
I wonder if she is in love or is she thinking of something funny, But what would be funny at this situation.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I am in lov- I -I mean I? Sigh, I love someone"

At first I was smiling at her cuteness but her last sentence broke my heart.

"Who?" I ask sadness visible in my voice.

"Its-its"

Suddenly the door opened and the girl, our captor came with 2 plates with food in it.
She placed both plates in front of us.
And only opened Rosé hand, she said she can't take risk with me getting away, saying that she closed the door.

"Open your mouth what are you thinking?"

"Oh- nothing, how I wish this were cloth handcuffs but no she has to put us on iron handcuffs,"

"Yeah- I know right?"

"You didn't quite tell me who is he?".

"What if I told you it's not he but a she?" She said coming toward me.
I gulp and then I closed my eyes.
And I opened my mouth to say something but something entered it.

..~..

It wasn't her lips or tongue how I wish it was.
But it was that god damn food.
If it was not at that circumstances it would be 'god thanks for food' but at this moment it is 'god damn food' fight me about this. I dare you.

We both were silent. But this silence was very uncomfortable for me.
So I thought of breaking it and I turned around and was met with Rosé lips.

Her lips tasted like my favourite flavour strawberry and cherry; just like how I like it.
Once she felt that I am not going to reject her kiss, she tried to put her tongue inside my mouth.
Keyword- TRIED.
I am not going to give up this easily if I am doing this- I might be a top. A dominant.
But suddenly she put her one hand on my hairs massaging it. I was so into that feeling that I opened my mouth for moaning. But before I can even moan- she pushed her tongue inside my mouth.
Now since I lose that one, doesn't mean I will lose this one. It was a fight for dominance.

Obviously I won...

.

.
.
.
Such a liar. I lost. I fucking LOST.
Just because she was so passionate, and can you really blame me?
She pinched me on my butt cheek, so I just lost it and let her do whatever she want.

We both were not talking to each other.
Me in shyness and nervousness and she- I don't know it was looking like she is regretting or maybe worse, she was looking like she was going to cry.
I don't know why, I just feel that something is off.

<<<<<<

The captor came and put us on a blindfold and dragged us to another room.
She got out immediately after locking the door from outside.
I quickly got to my girl. My girl?
Is she really my girl? I quickly got sad but Rosé make my chin up, she got a little advantage of her height and connected our lips together.

It was sweet and passionate at first but after sometime it became more demanding, wanting and lustful.

We both want each other.
We crave for each other's touch.
I was waiting for so long.
I haven't done it in years.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

"I don't want to do this, it's not right Jennie,"

"I bet you will love it. It'll hurt a little bit at first but it will be okay and I am doing you a favor".

It was Jennie's words when Lisa fell from her cycle and got hurt and scratched her knee.
She was worried; thinking what if her parents find out that she is hurt because Jennie let her go and she fell because she can't Balance her cycle. And that was when Jennie decided that she will never let Lisa go, ever.

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

We were both naked in each others arms. We quickly wore clothes.
What if the captor comes?
Worse see us like this?
Rosé was looking very sad? Why? Didn't she like it?
I went in front of her bed.
Bending my knees I put my hand on her.
She looked at me.

"What's the Matter? Why are you sad didn't you like what we-"

"It's not that- I was just thinking that we are here for more than 5 days? And I am wondering what my parents will think?"
She finally let all out and started to cry.

"I betrayed them, I told them that I will come and make them food that day," she said sniffling.

"It's not betrayal, you didn't do that on purpose,"
She just cried and I was having a hard time comforting her.

Rosé pov.

Why did I do this?
I regret everything.
I Regret my life decisions.
Why do I have to love her?
It's all because I love her.

I am staying here because I love her.
I am soon getting out of here with Lisa.
We both will go out and also eat ice-cream. Pouring ice-cream on each other noses and faces.
I smile at that thought.

"What are you smiling at?"

"I was just thinking of we both going out and eating and pouring ice-cream on each other- oops!" I covered my mouth after I said that.

She removed my hands from my mouth and kissed me.
She got into bed and sat on my lap. Our hands roaming into each other's body.

Then suddenly the door opened and she pulled Lisa from me and started to beat her.
What's her problem?
I went in front of her, sat on my knees and I begged her to stop.
She pushed me aside.
I land on the sofa on the side and hit my head.
I touched it and quickly draw back. It has a lot blood on it.
Lisa saw it and quickly ran toward me before the captor catch her.
She tear her skirt and put it on my bloody head. She is so sweet.
Only if it wasn't for her I would have kissed her. Because our captor came and tear us apart, Again.

"I am going to put you both on different rooms. It isn't supposed to be your making out room or love room," She said with disgust and anger lacing her words.
She left the room without any other word.
Lisa cared for me without seeing her wounds.
I caressed her scars and put my clean handkerchief on her bloody wounds.

(A/N : 1361 words😉).

꧁༺ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ༻꧂