why?

Lisa Pov.

Why?
Those were the only words I can think of when I see who the person is.
...
..
.

Jisoo.

"What do you think you are doing , princess?"

I flinch at the nickname.

"And what are you doing?"

"I was the one who asked you first so answer my damn question,"
she yelled at her last words flipping a round table at that.

I got frightened.

"You know I am popular and you are ruining my popularity"

"Oh you only care about your popularity? And here I am getting hate just because I 'seduced' the 'popular' girl"

"Either you become my girlfriend or live with me"

"What the fuck you just said? Why would I ever live with you?"

"So become my girlfriend"
she said with a monotone and cold expression.

"Second one is okay with me"

I don't have to pay any bills what else do I need?

"Wh- okay"
she looked shocked at first but fix her attire and expression.

"But you can't step out of my house after that only if I allow you to do so"

Now what the heck is that?

"What and why that?"

She just give me a cold glare and I stood there silent I don't know why but I feel submissive toward her there is a aura around her that feels familiar.

(☉。☉)! Time skip!

I packed my bags it wasn't much.
I am quite excited and I am looking forward to it.
Let's see how my new life begin in a new house with a new girl but she is living here for years? How do I not know about this?
I heard a honk of a car I picked up my bags and get out of my 'ex' apartment.
And as soon as I got out of my apartment my bags got out of my hold and my jaw was left wide open.
There stood the most beautiful- and for your kind information i am not talking about Jisoo or anyone I am talking about the car.

I got close to the car running toward it. And kissed it.

I heard a clearing of throat.
And I saw a driver.
Oh so embarrassing.

"You must be madam's girlfriend?"

"Yeah but no"

He just laughed and went to pick up my bags.

"Oh no I will pick these up no need to take tension of that and for me"

I said getting nervous and pink by embarrassment.

"This is my work and I don't have a problem by it"
he smiled looking at me.

I didn't looked at him till now and now when I looked at him he is handsome I must say.
I am a lesbian but I have eyes to tell who is cute or handsome okay don't look at me.

We got on the car he even open the door for me what a gentleman you say only if he wasn't a driver.
We arrived and it wasn't just a house but a freaking mansion at that. If I was stunned and mesmerized by the car I don't know what I am now by seeing this beauty.
I went to the front of the mansion with my arms open and my lips mouthing an aww.
I went to that and hug the pillar of the mansion.

When I saw behind me i saw a girl dressed in red and black dress with arms open for what seems like inviting a hug.
I went in front of her I burst in laughter.
It was Jisoo with her arms wide open and now an awkward smile.
She looked at me her now awkward smile gone and her whole face turning more red than her dress.
That was a sight to see.

"Hey why are you laughing like a lunatic? I dressed up so fancy for you and what you did was just hug a pillar in place of me?"

"And who said to dress up nicely for me?"

I finally looked at her and her dress properly.
It was probably expensive and it was god damn hot and Jisoo was looking very good extremely gorgeous in that.

"Stop checking me out and biting your lips it's creepy you know"

If it wasn't for her smirk I would have thought she was serious for this once.

"Okay let's go inside"

she said smiling but it looks like she is trying to hide her smirk.
What's with that?.

.
.
.
(╬⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾)

After some time we arrived at front of a door. Jisoo opened it and I fall back startled by it.
Jisoo was saying something motioning her hands she went away in the room finally she turned behind her only to see me on the floor.

"Oh my! Sorry I didn't saw you, did you even heard what I said?"

She said laughing and then put her hands on her chest to represent hurt. But I know better than this, she is faking it.

"Oh why are you looking at me like that, did you seriously thought that I was being fake and want to make it look serious? I was just playing with you"

"Ok but this is amazing, how did you even find these many images of me? Hot and pretty one at that? I bet these pictures are more than amazing even better than my own selfies"

I said truthfully.

"Maybe or maybe not I was stalking you"
she said laughing like a maniac.

"Oh I am scared"
I said imitating her laugh.

"You really should stop mocking people especially me"

She said getting close to me.

"Either you will get punishment for that"
she whispered in my ears and the way she said punishment it gaves me shivers.

"Baby girl"
she said biting my jaw line.

"Aggh~"
I fucking moan at that I covered my mouth immediately.

"I like that, I want to hear more of it and have some rest you must need energy for the next thing"

she said walking away winking at me leaving me stunned for a minute.

'I wish she has given me the punishment'

Oh my god what was I even thinking?

Someone's pov.

Your thoughts aren't that nice baby. It's not nice for you to think like this you will get a punishment later for thinking like this.

I smirk at my thoughts.