no~

Lisa pov.

I woke up with a terrible headache. What happened? I heard someone sniffing?
I got out from the covers. Extremely soft covers this isn't my home if the covers are so soft. So is it Rosé house. I see a girl head on her knees crying her hair a mess and clothes scattered. Don't tell me I did it?

"Hello," I said awkwardly.
She tilt her head.
Oh thank God it's rosé but what's with the appearance?

"You cheater," she said with so much rage and hatred.

"What?" I said looking around the room in panic.
And then I spotted a bump on the covers beside where I slept. A human figure.

God what's happening?
I slowly walked towards it like in a horror movie the heroin goes to open a door knob or something like that.
I snatched the cover only to see Jisoo on half clothes.
"Good morning babe," she said yawning.
"And when did I became your 'babe'?" I said with anger.

"You liar a playgirl you only used me, you don't remember what we did last night," she said in verge of tears and slapping me, she grabbed her clothes from the floor and began to run out of the room.

Now it was just me and rosé.
Someone save me, the tension here is enough to cut a iron rod.
"It's over,"
"W-what? You c-can't do t-that,". I said with tears in my eyes.

"Oh well, hell I would do that,". she said going to the door.

"Please i-i didn't d-do th-that,". i said hiccuping.

"That's the reason, you didn't do anything to save our relationship. Oh wait when did I ever accept this as a relationship? It was just a time pass, a waste of time, friends with benefits? You are on your own and I am on my own, no breakup required because we weren't a thing,".

"Please don't say that,".

She walk to the door and pushed me and open the door knob.

"Bye. See you never." and she closed the door hard.

I flinched and cried even more. I sobbed for like an hour.

"I didn't cheat on you...", before I fell into a deep slumber.

Time skippp~

I don't even want to get up now. But I do eventually.
I brushed my teeth and did my morning routine.

I wear a saggy t-shirt and loose pant and didn't do my hair.
I looked myself in the mirror one last time.
Wow, I look like shit.
I have bags under my eyes. My eyes look puffy and red.
My lips don't have colour and I don't plan on giving them (lipstick).
I didn't eat anything across from that ice-cream I have eaten with Rosé. At the memory of that I started sobbing again.
I love her with my whole heart.
I make my way to the school.
I arrived school a little late than usual.
Everyone was looking at me.
Never seen anybody else looking as shitty as me before?
I overheard some conversation.
'Isn't she the one who has sex with Jisoo?'
"Sex? She probably seduced or raped her either why will such a popular girl will be with a nobody like her?"

Isn't Jisoo the new girl when did she become popular?
I make my way to my locker to put my books on it.
I noticed my locker looked different.
It has stickers and it was painted with words like slut, dyke, nobody, skinny, weak, go kill yourself.
I wanted to cry but didn't.

Suddenly someone pushed me on the locker real hard it would leave a bruise later but it isn't the main thing now.

"Who the f-" I turned around and there were a group of beautiful girls. But I didn't stop my words because I was mesmerized but one of the girl slapped me.
"How do you dare do that to Jisoo," the girl who slapped me said with a disgusted face.
I take my words back. In no way they are beautiful.

"Why do you care?" I said imitating her expression.
She was going to slap me but I grabbed her hand and squished it.

"Aah leave my hand you crazy girl."
I leave her hand because a girl pulled me towards her.

"How can you do that I was trying for so many years to date her and you- how can you?" The girl said she was indeed pretty.

"So many years you are talking like she has been here for years she is a new girl are you her stalker?" I said wiggling my eyebrows and smirking at the end.
"She is here for years," she said with my tone.

"Do you really not know anything or you are pretending to not know anything?" Another girl said.

"Fuckin' dyke" the girl who was holding me said pushing me aside.

"But trying to date a girl for 'years' when you are a girl too doesn't make you a 'dyke' too?" I said with attitude filled in my voice.

Now the whole collidor was looking at me. What did I do I really need to control my tongue.
I was now running the halls with a bunch of pretty girls running behind me.

Run for your life Lisa!!
I hid in a classroom.
"Sign... Guess I am safe now."
"Not yet." said a voice closing the door behind her.
No way...