6: happy

"Smiling faces smiling faces." Mom yells making me roll my eyes as I grab a tortilla then my shovel.

"Morning Andy." I hear behind me and smile turning around too see Zigzag taking a bite of his tortilla.

"Morning Rickster." I say making him smile as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. Just then I heard commotion to which I see X-ray throwing a shovel on the ground and grabbing his red taped one from Stanley's hand.

"I don't like that kid man." He says as we walk past him as Squid talks to him.

"He's not that bad Zig." I say and he scoffs as we continue walking before Squid catches up to us.

"Hey lovebirds." He says jumping on the both of us.

"So what do you think of the new kid?" He says now walking on front of us.

"He's not too bad I guess plus I love a good compliment. I just miss Barfbag though." I say and Squid smirks at Zigzag.

"I hate him." Zigzag says and Squid starts laughing.

"Ziggy boys jealous." He says slapping Zigzags back as he laughs making me smile at the boy.

"Oh shut up Squid." Zigzag says trying to hit the back of Squid head but he ducks and jumps on Zigzag before running off.

"I don't know how he has the energy. I don't even think I can make it to the holes." I say then finishing with a yawn at the prefect time.

"Well then." He says picking me up holding me over his shoulder.

"That's not what I meant." I say as I tickle the back of his neck as he starts squirming then drops me. I quickly get to my feet and run off to the d tent boys hiding in front of X-ray. I see Zigzags hair over his shoulder and X-ray notices.

"No way. Don't get me involved in your little game." He says pushing me out of the way so I then hide behind Armpit before Zigzag appears on the other side and grabs me before I could run spinning me around. He stops spinning as both of us burst out laughing looking at eachother.

As both of our laughs calm down we were left standing there looking in eachothers eyes smiling. I wanted to kiss the boy but I couldn't bring myself too it. I couldn't bring myself to do a lot of things it was one of my problems. So I kissed his cheek and pulled out of his grasp and ran to an open spot as he followed with the boys laughing at him.

Stanley's POV

"Man I don't think I've seen Zigzag this happy in a long time." Squid says looking at the boy and girl in eachothers arms laughing.

"I don't think I've seen him happy period." Magnet adds in as armpit starts making kissing sounds.

"So she's the only girl here?" I ask and they all look at me and roll there eyes.

"Yeah. What did you think you were gonna get a girlfriend here?" X-ray says pushing my shoulder with his.

"The only one leaving here with a girlfriend is Zig. Look at them." Squid says smiling as Loon kisses his cheek and runs off as Zigzag walks over to us smiling.

"That girls something ya'll." He says as everyone starts mocking him.

Andrea POV

With Stanley here I wasn't the last person to finish my hole. By the time the water truck got there I was nearly finished and he had barely started which made me feel confident.

Stanley kept complaining about his blisters which was annoying. I mean you can complain about something but 15 times is excessive.

"Stanley I swear if you talk about you blisters one more time I will break both of your hands with my shovel." I say and he immediately shuts up making some of the boys snicker. Then Zero stands up and starts walking back to camp.

"You done already?" Stanley asks as Zero continues to walk.

"Don't you know man he's the fastest digger in the camp." Magnet says as I look over at magnet but Zigzag was standing in front of him. Zigzag notices me looking and winks at me making me blush as I continue digging.

"He's a mole I think he eats the dirt." Squid says as they continue to talk about Zero.

"He's a weird dude." Zigzag adds. Then they start talking about animals that eat dirt and animals that don't.

An hour later I had finished digging before Armpit, Magnet, and Stanley. So in celebration I jump out of my hole and start bragging as the two of them throw dirt at me.

"Go find your boyfriend." Magnet says making Armpit laugh as Stanley ignores the whole conversation. I roll my eyes and start walking back to camp going to the D tent.

"Hey your not the last one." Squid says slapping my shoulders.

"Is she back?" I hear Zigzag yell while all of the boys say yes groaning as Zigzag runs into the tent.

"Your not last." He says hugging me as we ignore the boys teasing.

Loon ~ Zigzag [holes fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें