𝐞 𝐜 𝐡 𝐨 𝐡 𝐨 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞

ALPHA
{ chapter fifty-two }

ALPHA{ chapter fifty-two }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Mom and I pulled up outside of Eichen House. After waking up from whatever Deaton gave me, I was myself. My real self. I thought it would be best if I was somewhere I couldn't get out. Somewhere away from all the people I cared about so I couldn't hurt them. Scott was standing there by his bike as Noah pulled away in his car. He must have already dropped off Stiles. Stiles and I came to the decision together, a decision I didn't tell Derek about.

"Mom, are you really letting her do this? Why didn't you tell me?" Scott questioned walking up to us as we got out of the car.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Mom pointed out.

"It's only 72 hours." I informed him.

"This is the same place that Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside of him filled with flies. You don't know everything yet." Scott stated.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni." Mom answered.

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." I replied.

"Scott, I saw a MRI that looked almost exactly like Stiles' mom and it terrifies me. Noah is heading down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Mom pointed out.

"Then why are you putting her here?" Scott asked.

"She's not," I answered, "It was my decision."

"Dillon, I can't help you if you're in there." Scott told me.

"And I can't hurt you, Scotty." I stated.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something and if we can't..." Scott started.

"If you can't...then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out." I told him.

"Come on Dillon." Mom said as the gate buzzed open.

"Scott, one more thing, when Derek finds out, don't let him come here. If I ever hurt him, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." I stated.

"You didn't tell him?" Scott asked surprised.

"No because he would have never let me come." I said turning towards the open gate.

"Dil." He said softly.

I turned around hugging him tightly.