Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: A chapter that will leave you feeling like Jungkook, you are welcome!

******

Jungkook pins Jin against the door to his room, his hands falling to his hips and forcing their bodies together. Tugging at the hem of Jin's shirt, pulled it over his head, and threw it away while grinding his erection on him. Returning to kissing Jin, the kiss began tenderly before becoming rough as Jin assumed control, then Jungkook reverted the situation, resuming command and controlling their kiss. As his lips traveled down the side of his neck, he trapped Jin's wrist to the door and grabbed his ass.

Jin felt his head pressed against the door, Jungkook gripping his ass and grinding against him as he moaned in delight. He could feel his excitement, which only fueled his need for more. Jungkook licks his collarbone and murmurs, "I enjoy how desperate you are for me." When Jungkook's teeth bit into Jin's collarbone, he squirmed and felt a deep ache run through his body.

Freeing his wrist from Jungkook's hold, he puts his arms around Jungkook's waist, forcing their bodies even closer together. "Oh, please, I know how much you want to fuck me," Jin exclaims, rubbing on Jungkook's erect cock.

"I want that and more." Jungkook lets out, his lips returning to Jin's lips. "Can you tell me what's holding you back from taking more?" While pulling at the waist of Jungkook's jeans with one hand, Jin rubs his other hand over Jungkook's clothed erection and asks. "Take them off," he demands to Jungkook

Jungkook takes a step back and complies with Jin's request, removing the remainder of his garments as he does so. He smirks as he notices Jin's expression as he strips naked. Jin licks his lips and then proceeds to strip off the remainder of his clothing, prompting Jungkook's eyes to widen and him to grin, "don't spend too much time gazing at me right now."

"Fuck, you're so damn sexy." Jungkook pulled Jin towards the bed and pushed him onto it.

"I know," Jin replied, sliding onto his back and pulling Jungkook on top of him. Grabbing Jin's waist, Jungkook whispers as he falls between his thighs. "Your confidence has become even more attractive."

While sucking and biting on Jungkook's earlobe and licking his earlobe, Jin wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist and tells him, "Less talking, more doing."

In response, Jungkook moans and pushes his cock against Jin's entrance; a series of moans leave Jin's lips and he pushes up against Jungkook, expressing his desire to be filled by him. As soon as Jungkook realized Jin was in a hurry, he drove into him and slammed his shoulders into the bed. Jungkook's movements and actions ignited something within Jin, and he drew closer to Jungkook, kissing him on the neck and then biting him hard, scraping his teeth into Jungkook's flesh and licking him. The word "Fuck" erupts from Jungkook's lips, and Jin smiled smugly as he drove his hips into Jungkook's, forcing him deeper into him.

"I want you to choke me very hard."

Jungkook took a short break from his thrusting to gaze at Jin; he was taken aback by his proposal but did not decline it. He raised his hands to Jin's neck and gripped it hard, a thumb on each side of Jin's windpipe, all the while watching as Jin's skin flushed, and his eyes opened wider.

Jin clenched his bedsheets, his mouth gaping wide, and his breathing was shallow and urgent as Jungkook hammered into him. After a few moments of squirming on the bed, one of Jin's hands reached out to clutch his wrist, and he released his hold, watching as his breath surged back into his lungs.

With loud moans now from Jin, Jungkook's thrusts into him grew even more intense. Jin's eyes roll back in his head as he shouts out for Jungkook to fuck him even harder.