"It's nice, actually

"It's nice, actually. New York's great, but there are not many people, it can make you feel..." Julia said.

"Alone," Regina said.

"Yeah," The young twins said with a nod.

"Mm. Yeah. That's the best part of a small town. Everybody knows everybody. It's like a big family," Regina said.

"Can we tell you something?" Henry asked.

"Sure," Regina said.

"I don't think it was just the joint case that brought my mom and aunt to Storybrooke," Henry said.

"Uh, what do you mean?" Regina asked.

"The company they work for hardly ever puts people together for cases, especially those two... We think our mom wanted to get out of New York for a while and our aunt couldn't leave her," Henry said.

 We think our mom wanted to get out of New York for a while and our aunt couldn't leave her," Henry said

"W...Why do you think that? With your mom needing to leave the big city," Regina said.

"Our mom's boyfriend... His name was Walsh. He proposed to her," Henry said.

"Oh," Regina said.

"And two days later, she's taking us out of school for some job in Maine. She wouldn't take a job in Queens if it meant we'd miss school," Julia said.

"And we wouldn't leave New York without Aunt Katy and Daniella with us or said goodbye," Henry said.

"What do you think happened?" Regina asked.

"I don't know. But we doubt we'd be here if she said yes and hopefully mom, Aunt Em and Aunt Katy are okay," Henry said.

"And how do you feel about it? Did you like him, this Walsh? And I'm sure they are," Regina asked.

"I liked how happy he made her. Plus, it might be nice having more than six place settings during the holidays," Henry said.

"I think one day, you'll both have more family than you'll know what to do with," Regina said.

"You think so?" Julia asked.

"I really do," Regina said.

In the forest, Elaine, Emma and Killian were walking around until they came across a holly berry bush. Killian used his hook to pull away from the berries from the bush.