BONUS; TROYE AND TYLER'S NEW YEAR ENGAGEMENT

BLANCHE STYLES

"NEW YEAR party's are always so fun when you organise them." Tyler says as he helped me inside with the groceries whilst Ben and the kids were out on a run.

"I feel so honour Tyler," I placed a hand on my chest and laughed, "Last time Troye set the party up, it was a bit too much knowing half of his stuff were broken." Last years new year party was rather eventful, Troye woke up to find most of his belongings in the living room all broken.

"Do you have any new year resolutions?" Tyler asked me. We both managed to get all the groceries out and was ready to start cooking. "I have one." I answer. "And what is it?"

"Like live light to the fullest, God that sounds quirky." I noticed quite quickly how years have passed, I started realising when Tolouse died a couple years back.

"It's not quirky Blanche. Anyway, mine is not getting drunk all the time." We both laughed at the memory of what happened between the both of us. One night me and Tyler decided to hangout and somewhat ended up getting matching tattoos.

I remember calling Ben that night and trust me, drunken Blanche panics Ben.

"Babe..." I slurred whilst holding onto Tyler for dear life, "I'm going to get a new tattoo with Tyler, I might get uhh...I'm going to get another Pokémon tattooed on me!"

That must of alarmed Ben, "Babe, you might regret that especially when you're drunk." I heard my husband laugh. Out of all the tattoos scattered on my body, I don't really regret any of them.

"Psh."

I did end up regretting it and so does Tyler, now we both have some random Pokémon tattooed onto the side of our necks. Tristan thinks it's another one of 'mummy's tattoos that she can colour in' with her markers.

"And maybe do this..." Tyler reached down to the pockets of his joggers and took out a small velvet box, "hopefully by next year or maybe after the end of the year, me and Troye will get married. I already planned everything out with Arwen but it's seems right to tell you as well, since you did introduce me to him."

"Ahh!" I squealed up and down, "Took you long enough, took ben 3 years of our relationship to propose. How long did it take you huh?" I smirked.

"Oh shut up, i'm planning on doing it once it's New Year. Since it's Troye we're on about, he'd definitely like that idea of that." No lies told. Everything has to be perfect yet extra with him, "And if we do get married, i'll make Fin be the ring barrier and probably Ben as my best man." I laughed.

One thing Ben and Finlay had in common is that they hated suits. During a movie premiere, Finlay thought it was appropriate enough to show up in a pair of joggers with white trainers and Harry's merch on.

•••

"Hi Sally!" I hugged Ben's mother when she entered our house. "I like what and Ben did with the house." She kissed my cheek before placing one and Fin and Tristan.

"Thank you, most of it was Ben's idea." I gave her one more hug before she walked over to my mum so the two could socialise.

"Is Arwen coming soon?" Finlay awkwardly scratched the back oh his neck and stayed with me as I was looking for Ben, no surprise that him and Mason were already taking shots.