NINETEEN; HEARTBEAT TATTOO

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
019 heartbeat tattoo

" you ruined everything good."
𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀
"what's wrong blanche?" connor snaps me out before my eyes settled back on his. my eyes switched from ben to tyler. i could see the ben glancing up and down and tyler as if he wanted him gone so badly.

to bad i guess.

connor then turns around and notice ben, "well this is urm awkward, two ex's and tyler." connor awkwardly held his thumbs up as my head dropped in defeat.

"yeah i'll be your protecter if ben decides to throw punches again." the two of us walked over to the living room as more guests arrive.

"aw well if it isn't the baby avenger." my body turns around to see her.

"daya!" i run towards the actress and cling onto her tightly, "oh god, i haven't seen you since we wrapped spiderman."

"i know! god you look stunning, best glow up i've ever seen in my life-"

"oi where's our kiss blanche?" i look to my right to see tom holland, lizzie olsen and tom hiddleston, "mammas is more sexy in real life. oh my is it warm in here or is it just me?" lizzie started fanning her face with her hands.

i love that woman

"okay elizabeth, let's get a drink. nice seeing you blanche." tom hiddleston placed one kiss on my cheek before tightly hugging me then got his drink.

"now where is this ben?" tom squinted his eyes and scanned the entire room with zendaya.

"damn blanche, i see why you like him. he's hot." daya's jaw dropped as she clapped her hands together. tom's expression stayed the same: shocked.

"excuse me?"

"sorry, i love you." daya placed a kiss on his lips

did i mention they are dating? it's about god damn time, we were all waiting for this moment to happen.

"oh guys this is the tyler i was talking about." i watch tyler send a small wave towards the two as daya then looked at him up and down.