EIGHTEEN; ROWAN AND KAI

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
018 rowan and kai

" somethings off between the
two of you, i'll figure it out."

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀
"OKAY THE BEERS are out, food done, everyone should be coming over soon and..." my mind went somewhere else, oh right ben...and connor.

definitely not awkward being in the same room with both my ex's. maybe not connor 

"there you are!" i turned around to see my manager panting with her laptop in her hands, "i've just talked to vevo and they're ready for launch the song with us."

"okay, okay that's good rowan. thank you." i place one kiss on her forehead and passed her a donut. she happily accepted.

"so is kai invited?" i raise an eyebrow at rowan, both kai and rowan wouldn't stop asking questions about each other. yet the two have never spoken to one another before. strange

"yes of course he's coming, calm down lover girl. somethings off between the two of you, i'll figure it out." i slurped on my capri sun, rowan rolls her eyes at me as i watch her answering emails.

god she's only 22 and more skilled than me.

"remember the time us two made out?" rowan snapped me out of my daydream. god that day was hilarious.

"how could i, my days it was hilarious. i still remember that."

"blanche." i look up at troye. it was my 22nd birthday and me, troye, rowan, dua, harry niall and connor. the rest were busy at home with there kids whilst zayn was still in new york.  were formed around a circle playing drunk truth or dare, "truth or dare bitch." a sober troye smiles.

"dare bitch." i watched how troye started whispering towards dua with a smug grin.

"i dare you and rowan to make out." both me and rowan looks towards each other with a massive smirk written across our faces, our bisexual selves are shaking.

"you want to?"

"bring it in bitch." rowan set her drink down before holding my jaw in her hands and pulled me towards her lips.

trust me, it was a kiss to remember.

"it was the best kiss ever, got the whole room screaming." we both laughed, i remember connor whining as he watched us make out, i miss the old days. kinda

"poor connor was on the verge of walking out." rowan continued to laugh as we heard people knocking on the door.

"dua! get the door, it's your house." god i'm very lazy.

"yeah, yeah i'm getting it blanche." dua walked into the living room with her boyfriend anwar, anwar walked towards me before placing one kiss on my cheek.

"where are troye and tyler?"

"oh them two are in the backyard talking, but in troyes words 'flirting'" i laughed at anwars hand movements before i felt him placing his arm around me, i then started playing with the rings on his fingers as i heard guests coming over.

"blanche where are you?" jesse lingard stormed into the kitchen and strangled me into one tight hug, "i've missed you very much."

"aw can say the same to you." i patted his cheek before moving onto jordan, john then tyrone and finally kai. more players were still entering but still.

"there's my bitch." i poke kai's chest as i watched his eyes staring at rowan who was still focus on her laptop, i couldn't help but smile.

match maker blanche is happening.

"she's single you know, you're age, sexy and a great kisser." i nod as kai blinked back into reality.

"i weren't looking at her blanche, i don't know who she is." kai started messing up his words.

"you know rowan's my manager idiot."

"what? i actually didn't." liar, kai havertz is lying to me.

"kai you don't need to li-"

"styles!" i turn around to see familiar faces that i haven't seen in months. connor and the vamps. "hm you look good." connor and i exchange hugs before moving onto the rest of the guys.

"can say the same to you, i guess the relationship is going well." i smirk, connor's cheeks turned bright red, "ah! you're blushing!"

"no, no stop." connor tried holding in his laughter.

"whatever you say connor, anyway i just want to thank you for doing the concert with me."

"well it was on our bucket list, who says we can't finish it huh?" both me and connor laugh before my eyes landed on ben's.

he was not happy when he saw me and connor, then tyler walks in and waves towards me.

bad timing huh?

author speaks!
before y'all try murder me, i am sorry😩
i promise no more editing and that lmfao
I PROMISE I BACK SEXYS LMFAO 💕💓

i LOVE U sexy chillies <3 🌶