ONE; WE'RE GOOD (NOT)

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
001 we're good (not)

" thank the gods "
𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 — 𝙙𝙪𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙖

𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘇𝟮𝟵, 𝘇𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟯𝟮,𝟬𝟴𝟭,𝟱𝟮𝟵 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲: we're good (not) out now 🐍
𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱: 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘇𝟮𝟵

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨...

kaihavertz29 mum i did it 🧍‍♂️

username wait i cant, i screamed, help. THIS MUSIC VIDEO WAS MWAH WOAH KAI LOOKED SO HOT (which is no surprise)

username can we just appreciate how fit both kai and blanche looked.
  username don't worry i've been drooling for the past hour.

stylesxhavertz yall why do i kinda...ship🤓
  kaihavertz29 no

lorenbarnet oh she's moved to the next chelsea player, jorginho watch out. you're probably next in line.
  blanche fan behaviour *yawns*
  jorginhofrello 😭

connorball AYYEE LETS APPRECIATE HOW STUNNING MISS STYLES AND MR HAVERTZ LOOKED 🤲
  username i thought u 2 we're supposed to hate each other lol.
  blanche so ex's can't be mates..?
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 : 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡

benchilwell what the...

username lets appreciate blanches glow up pls🤪🙏

  — 𝙗𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡
"WHY THE HELL was kai with blanche" i annoyingly closed my phone before focusing back on the pull up bars. "uh mate you jealous or something?" mason smirks as i rolled my eyes.

no i'm not jealous. maybe.

out of no where declan had connected his phone onto the speaker. her new song had just started blasting through the speakers whilst declan was busy in his own little world as he was watching the video of blanche and kai. prick.

i myself hadn't actually listened to the song, i wasn't planning to aswell. i knew god damn well she'd write an entire album just to diss me, can't really blame her though.

"shit blanche has gone more fitter, damn!" my head shot up and saw jadon practically drooling as i saw him watching the music video. "quit drooling sancho." i snapped.

jesus christ ben you're in a relationship, stop getting jealous.

"blanche looks so fucking different, and taller." pickford says as he then snatched the phone out of jadon's hands. "aww look how cute blanche and kai are!"

"that should of been me, not kai." yes i'm self aware of what i've done, and yes i hate myself for that. i shouldn't be jealous, i'm in love with someone else...i think.

"oh keep crying. you're dating blanche's public number 1 enemy, i can't even mention her name, that's how much i hate her." mason straight up says, i know i should be defend loren but she's just made me so depressed and bored.

she's even taken finlay away from me , yes i still have him.

"well to enlighten your mood chilly, she's rumoured to have a new song with...taylor swift." jack wheezed, taylor swift was literally the person that brought us together. her reputation album, now blanche is going through that phase with her. just great.

when three weeks arrived since mine and blanches break up, i made the choice to go to her house. then my eyes glued onto the 'for sale' sign. that's when i knew i'd forever lost her. maybe

"for fuck sakes jack, why would that make me feel better?" i mentally groan to myself, as much as i love taylor swift i would not want one of her breakup songs to be about me.

"because taylor swift knows you uh..." he tried making a point, "exist?" i cant with grealish, not today.

"mate just...stop" i reply before checking my phone. no surprise, loren is calling me...again. god she really can't leave me alone.

"babe i literally can't handle this, blanche's little snakes keep attacking me since i left a comment under her post!" loren cried into my ears.

"why did you even comment under her post, it's about us two of course you'd get backlash." i cant right now, i cant believe i chose this girl over somebody i actually loved. it took me months to realise i loved blanche but of course, i was too late.

"because of that, i swear i'm this close to writing a song about her and making her cry."
loren yells into my ears. "you're just putting yourself in more drama ba- loren." i mumbled through the phone.

bad mistake

"i am? this is blanche's fault, i'm not the center talk anymore!"

"please whilst blanche was gone for 8 months she received 100 million more followers, can't really say much can we" the honest truth.

"i don't care, i swear if she gets to perform at the euro finals instead of me...i'm literally going to have a word with gaffers." before i knew it, loren had ended the call. thank the gods.

author speaks!
bro so sorry that i haven't updated
yesterday and earlier today. back to
school is so stressful i can't even-

oh and shoutout to the three who
literally spammed and plotted loren's
murder under my comments🤪

oh i've literally given up on the
f1 belgium grand prix. i've literally
waited for ages and ik the weather
is bad but akekejsjtnen 😭 i pray
for it to start whenever 🥲

ily chillies 🌶 <3