ELEVEN; OPERATION BEN AND BLANCHE

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
011 operation ben and blanche

" operation ben and
blanche is now on track."

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫
"WAIT SO WHEN DID ALL THE HAPPEN?" dua asked as she entered inside ben's house. long story short, the two bumped into each other and caught up with one another.

"two days ago" ben replied before passing dua a cup of tea, "i just wasn't happy with her, but we're still good friends."

"ben i know there's more to that reason, i can tell" the singer raised her eyebrows whilst drinking her tea, "since when did you have a piano?" dua asked ben as she walked into the dining room.

"for my birthday, i told me mum about the idea of me learning piano. never really got to it."

"cute how you have blanche's music huh?" dua smirks at ben as she searched through the piano, she could notice it was blanche's work, "you don't need to lie to me ben."

"lie about what?"

"i know you're still in love with blanche, you can trust me you know." dua sent a small smile as ben sighed before sitting on the chair besides the piano.

"i know, she's just been on my mind for so long." chilly sighed as dua patted his shoulder from behind, "i still love her and she knows"

"i can't tell who she's in love with, but it's worth fighting for her." the signer smiled, "operation ben and blanche is now on track" the two high-fived.

"SO HAVE YOU FOUND AN PLACE IN LONDON YET?" kai asked as him and blanche were on facetime together.

"yeah i found an apartment, me and troye are going to move some stuff over there but i'm probably going to be in LA most of the time still."

"i can't wait to cuddle again, and you still need to pay for your netflix subscription." kai smiles as blanche's eyes widened.

"you told me you deleted your profile idiot!" blanche and kai laughed, "anyway it's your turn to pay, i paid last time havertz"

"yeah but you still love me"

"you wish kai" blanche scoffed as she pointed the camera towards her teddy bear and toulouse. "look toulouse, it's kai" she baby talked her her dog.