SIX; LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
006 lose you to love me

" and now the chapter is closed and done.
and now it's goodbye, it's goodbye for us..."
𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙯

𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: 𝘃𝗲𝘃𝗼, 𝗹𝘂𝗸𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝟮𝟯, 𝗷𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭𝟳,𝟵𝟮𝟲,𝟱𝟮𝟬 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲: live from niall horans house, go stream lose u to love me... love u niall 🤎
𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱: 𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗻

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨...

username woah this song made me 🥲

niallhoran ❤️
  blanche i love u

kaihavertz29 YOURE MAKING ME CRY NOOOOO and i miss u
  username help, i love their friendship. blanche go germany with kai pls

lorenbarnet taking the piss you are
  benchilwell just stop it please loren
  username oh no, trouble in paradise 😭

elizabetholsen i cried when blanche started crying midway whatttt
  brielarrson don't worry, i did aswell
  blanche favs 🙏

username i miss baking with ben and blanche
  username i miss it everyday

theweeknd soon? 🙏❤️
  blanche soon <3
  username SO THEY ACTUALLY DATING OR...

taylorswift 🐍
  blanche learnt from the best 🙄
  username WHAT HAPPENING-

— 𝙗𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡
"WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?" was my first question when i saw my girlfriend enter inside my well our shared home. "i told you i was staying over rachel's" loren rolled her eyes before helping herself in the kitchen.

"why were you at youre music producer all night?" i questioned as she walked past me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"because benji..." god i hated how she called me that, "i'm going to release my song so i can have the spotlight once more."

god sakes.

"that wouldn't be a good idea, that isn't fair on blanche. she's done nothing to us!" i argue. "she's dragging us down, haven't you heard all the songs she's written about us so far. god knows that album will by full of lies."

something about her comment made me angry inside, but i don't know what.

"look i'll be back later, we'll get dinner or whatever. see you ben." i watched loren exit the house, immediately pulled out my phone and put my airpods in and started listening to blanches new song.

everyone i know has cried to this, guess i'll put that to the test.

𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙨
"i'll literally marry you one day"  ben kissed me so many times to the point i've lost count. he always claimed my laughs are just so adorable, or that i was never shy or hidden around him. i was purely comfortable. "i promise the world."

...

"blanche we have a scene to do, do you remember your lines?" i turned around and looked at tom with a small smile.

i didn't know if it was me or not but i've started noticing signs of me and ben being distant. he spent more time with loren then actually contacting me.

i should trust him, i should 

...

two months into our breakup he had publicly stated he and loren were together. my heart was shattered, he didn't bother saving this relationship. i was back home in LA still hidden from the media.

"blanche it's been two months, please..." harry held my hands as he crouched to my height whilst i was in bed crying.

"why is it always me?" i whispered as harry continued wiping my tears away.

"you're perfect, everything about you is perfect. they're all just idiots." harry kisses my forehead.

"ben told me i was perfect once, then why did he leave?" a question i was dying for an answer to.

obviously harry wouldn't have an answer.

the media were hungry, hungry for my opinion on their relationship.

he promised the world and i actually fell for it. it isn't fair how he would text me out of no where and confessing his love to me. he's moved on and i just needed to accept that.

i needed to lose him to love me. dating sucks.

𝙗𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡
"AND NOW THE CHAPTER IS CLOSED AND DONE" her angelic voice sang through my ears as the tune continued. "AND NOW ITS GOODBYE, GOODBYE FOR US..." i listened to the song to fully end before taking my airpods off.

i quickly wiped my endless streaming tears as the song kept relaying through my head. my instant thought was to go upstairs and never leave my room, but that wouldn't do me any good.

desperately i started searching through the storage room to find finlay in there still in the chelsea kit me and blanche brought the teddy bear. i grabbed it and went back onto the couch, the same couch where i confused my love to blanche and asked her to be my girlfriend. i held tightly onto finlay as i let my tears freely out.

and there you go ladies and gentlemen, i had officially lost blanche elizabeth styles.

" and now it's goodbye,
it's goodbye for us..."
LIE

author speaks!
not me trying to get a fat glow
up right now as school starts
next week🥲

oh and i spent £5 on the
notebook just so i could read
it in school and think about
ryan gosling lol. i'm THAT
sad.

ily CHILLIE PEPPERS 🌶 <3