FIVE; A FINAL TO REMEMBER

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
005 a final to remember

" can i? "

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫
  "WHERES LOREN?" ben mutters as he looked around the crowd to see if his girlfriend had actually bothered to come and support the lads although ben weren't to be playing.

calls after calls and text after texts, he already knew she wasn't coming. it's nothing new to him, blanche would always try to make it to ben's games. loren hasn't even attended 1 in the past months.

"don't think she's coming mate." jack came from behind and pat his best mates back, "i mean...at least blanche is here yeah?"

"you're not helping." ben sighed before going back into the tunnels to see blanche getting last minute checks.

ben walked past blanche with his head held down, blanche instantly yanked jack by the arm. "what's going on with ben?" jack smirks. "and why would you like to know?"

"jack stop fucking around, what's up with him." jack took a deep sigh before letting it all out. "loren isn't coming today, she also didnt go to the championship league final when chelsea won. fuck sakes she's never even been to one of ben's games."

blanche couldn't help but feel bad, 'stop thinking about him.' blanche mentally told herself before making her way out to the pitch.

crowds were screaming, chanting blanche's name. this was going to be one hell of a game.

AFTER THE GAME

england had lost to italy in penalties. the excitement in england fans had died down, most of them instantly left the stadium once england had lost.

the england team were all stood on the pitch completely devastated. blanche immediately ran down towards a crying saka, she held the young footballer in her arms whilst he was crying on her shoulders.

"don't let yourself down, you did amazing." blanche whispered as southgate made his way towards the two and took saka away from blanche so he could comfort his player.

blanche saw in the distance that ben was looking at the complete different direction with his leg quickly bouncing up and down, she saw his lip trembling.

chilly turned quickly around whilst rubbing his eyes to see blanche standing from the distance staring at him with sympathy. he didn't know what came to him, but he started walking towards her in a quick paste before crushing her into a tight hug.

tears were streaming down his face, blanche could feel his tears soaking through her shirt. blanche was in a state of shock, this was definitely not expected.

dua immediately nudged niall and pointed towards the twos direction. niall looked up to harry and watch him sigh before shaking his head. "just let them be, he's obviously upset over the lost right now." harry mumbled towards niall whilst making there way down.

for the first time in months ben felt comfort, comfort loren had never given him.

he felt his ex run a hand through his soft hair, he wasn't ashamed that he was crying right now as along as blanche was there.

"it's all right, let your tears out." blanche's raspy voice whispered into ben's ear as she slowly started tracing small shapes on his back.

"ben what's wrong?" blanche opened her door to see her boyfriend in tears. ben immediately crashed his body on to hers, he hugged her tightly. he didn't want to let go.

"i don't want you to leave for atlanta." he mumbled into her shoulders as tears started standing through her shirt. he was upset over the fact his girlfriend leaving him to finish filming spiderman.

"it's alright, let your tears out..." blanche whispered into ben's ears then started tracing small shapes on his back.

"i love you" ben mutters before he kissed the small tattooed heart on blanches knuckle.

ben pulled his face of blanches shoulder as he wiped his eyes clean, he looked down to the tattoo that was once claimed as his.

the love heart.

"can i?" ben whispers as blanche held her hand out. ben gently held it into his palm before placing one last kiss on the tattoo.

"what about that little love heart on your knuckle?"

"this one?" ben nodded, "this dosent really have any meaning, i just got the tattoo." blanche lightly laughed as ben traced it.

"can i claim it then?" he asked, ben looked up to her to see her smile as she nods. ben immediately smiled as he pressed his soft lips against hers then to the small tattoo.

author speaks
me rn : 🥲 anyway i hope
yall enjoy dis. sucks to say
that prolly gonna have slower
updates because school is
starting i... 🔫🔫

ily chillies 🤪🌶 <3

*literally just added this*
but... THE ENGLAND
TEAM ARE BACK YALL

okay that's it, ily