EIGHT; FINE LINE

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
008 fine line

" we'll be alright."
𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙨

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫
IT WAS ONE IN THE MORNING IN IBIZA, blanche was still awake on her final day here. she couldn't sleep at all, she kept tossing and turning through out the night and cuddled with finlay, her childhood finlay.

it gradually became to the point where she couldn't handle it anymore, she dosent know why but she started putting her sliders on and started making her way down to the beach with finlay with her.

the closer she got, the peaceful it was. the sound of waves crashing was calming, for her anyway but she was still wide awake. something was keeping her up, but she dosent know what.

the soft sand touching her feet, her hands roamed through the sand besides her...she was at peace for the first time in ages.

she looked up into the moonlight that was reflecting off the water and the stars up at night. blanche took her hoodie off and used it as a small pillow so she could stare at the stars.

something her and ben always did.

— 𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 2020
it was cold in london, but that didn't stop ben and blanche at all. "i'm in love with this little area." blanche mumbled as ben gently played with the ends of her hair.

"good, this is our little hideout where we can look at the stars..."

"and name it after us?" blanche chuckled.

"...name it after us"

"i'm going to remember this forever, this is definitely a memory id like to forever remember." blanche smiled before placing one kiss on ben's soft lips.

"you're gorgeous" ben whispers as he moved a strand of blanches hair behind her ear. all she did was blush before hiding her cheeks, "no don't hide them, they're adorable." ben laughed as he carefully squashed her cheeks not wanting to hurt her.

"look at finlay, he's all cold." ben laughed as he grabbed the teddy bear and placed it in the middle between him and blanche. "we're like a little family huh?" ben raises his eyebrows as blanche nods.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫
  TEARS WERE RUNNING DOWN BLANCHES EYES, she hasn't cried over ben in ages. so why now? blanche let her tears freely run down as she played with her teddy's ears. once closing her eyes more tears had started trickling which made her sob.

'he's happier with loren, it's alright blanche.' she thought to herself as she continually wiped her tears.

"he's happier now, just move on." the words kept repeating through her head. a matter of fact she hasn't moved on, she was still deeply in love after all them months away.

she wants to hate him, but she can't.

the memories flooding back into her head, she didn't want to remember them. it'd only cause her more pain.

blanche hadn't seem to notice someone was walking towards her, that was till she heard someone lay besides her. ben

their bodies laid together so closely. ben knew she had been crying, he could tell. their fingers had touched one another lightly, but none of them pulled away. 

slowly their hands collided together. she wanted to pull away, but she couldn't. "i'm sorry" is what he had to say.

"please just accept i'm not the same person you broke"

matter of fact he did, he accepted that he was out of the picture, he accepted that she'd never love him again. he accepted all of it.

"you know all of this wouldn't exist if i hadn't texted the wrong number." blanche opens up, "all this wouldn't be here, you and me, i would of been depressed after me and connor's break up but when i texted you, you saved me. saved me from hiding myself from the world...but then you broke me."

ouch

"i am happy for you and loren by the way." lie, "i hope you're happier with her."

"i'm not" ben mumbled, but she didn't hear.

"i should get going, flying back tomorrow." styles sat up aswell as ben, "it was nice talking benji"

a tear threateningly dropped from her eyes as-well as ben. "we'll be alright" he caressed her cheeks whilst wiping her tears.

"can you hold me for a while?" she whispers as chilwell nods before blanche slowly hugged him, the familiar scent surrounding her, the familiar feeling of comfort.

"i love you" ben rested his head on her shoulders whilst his tears stained blanches shirt.

they stayed like this for a while, they were still in love with each other.

" i love you forever and
ever and ever and ever "
TRUE?

author speaks!
i don't really have anything to
update yall on but hiiii :)

ily sexy chillies 🌶🦶