Coffee to go- 3.20

Começar do início

She glanced over to the half filled bathtub still filling up grabbing the candles and matches she displays them around the tub. She leaned on the edge testing the temperature, "..It's show time-" she grabbed the photo of Emily stepping into the tub, "Come on show me where you've run off you snake-" she submerged entirely in water.

Cheng Bi Yu flutters open her eyes she's gritted by totally blackness it seems she was trapped between four walls. Cheng Bi Yu looks down the space floor was covered with water suddenly a moon appeared illuminating her path.

Cheng Bi Yu with no other option walks ahead walking further she here's singing, "-Who's there?-" she could distinctively glimpse a figure ahead but it was too blurry for her likings cautious she slowly approached, "Hello?! You there?!-" getting closer the figures features were more comprehensive when Cheng Bi Yu saw the familiar yellow silk hear she paused her eyebrows wrinkled as she halts her movement, "What are you doing here?-"

The yellow haired woman stopped singing turning to Cheng Bi Yu she faintly smiled turning away she continues to sing the lovesick melody Love struck by the moonlight》Cheng Bi Yu sees someone dressed in black robes their face completely sealed wielding a sword lunging before the defenseless woman alert Cheng Bi Yu shouts running over, "Hey you! Look out!-" momentarily the woman turns the sword pierced through her abdomen coming out on the next side lighten bolts surged through her palm pushing Cheng Bi Yu back the woman gripped the edge of the sword tightly gripping the blade her blood trickled down the sharp blade she hunched over coughing up blood she fiercely glared up at her attacker, "..Why!-" she managed to breath out.

Cheng Bi Yu left arm twisted the same hooded figure stood before her this time their face was clear as day, "Die!-" she jolts from the sharp blade being pierced into her abdominal the ground starts tumbling beneath her.

Cheng Bi Yu sprung from underneath the water heavily panting, "Shit!-" she tore the picture in half crumbling it in her palm she tossed it to the side she wipes her face trying to calm down she glanced to her right the twelfth candle outs.

Cheng Bi Yu getting a grip on herself exits the tub pulling out the clog she watches the water slowly drain she picks up the crumbled picture of the female lead tossing it in the bin.

She stripes down stepping into the shower she gently rubs her skin closing her eyes she relives the memory her hand instinctively went to her stomach the image repeatedly plays over in her mind the more it plays the harder she scrubs, "Dammit!-" frustratedly lowering her head she braced her hands against the wall allowing the water to beat down against her naked back.

A knock comes to the door Cheng Bi Yu opens it without even looking through the keyhole, "Carter?-" Carter had braced against the frame holding up her cough medicines in his left hand his eyes scanned around, "..Are you having an affair?-" before she could respond Carter brought his thumb to the corner of her mouth he gently brushed off the cake crumbs.

Carter brushed past her he sat on the bed he slips off his coat Cheng Bi Yu closed the door, "..Imagine my surprise when the manager told me you booked the deluxe suite-" Carter finished pulling his shirt over his head, "..Come here-" he commands Cheng Bi Yu cautiously approached her misty eyed shirtless boyfriend.

Once close enough Carter swiftly grabbed her arm flipping her over Cheng Bi Yu lands on her back he lowers himself hungrily capturing her lips she sled his hot hand into her pants groping her member Cheng Bi Yu squirmed under his hot touch Cheng Bi Yu wrapped her arm around his neck tugging him forward he latched onto her neck sucking as he continued groping ever inch of her body.

Cheng Bi Yu flung her head back though lost in bliss she distinctively heard his zipper unzip and before she knew it he was inside her. Carter loving gazed down at Cheng Bi Yu who slightly shifts in his arms his eyes snapped to his mobile that buzzed like crazy he pulls away getting out of bed he glanced at the sleeping Cheng Bi Yu securely wrapped in white sheets.