Kyori got dried up as he ran to copy Kenji.

_____ sighed as she picked up Kenji in one arm and grabbed Kyori having both huge babies on her hips as she opened the door and walked out heading to their room to change them.

Katsuki just watched as he put on a shirt smiling at the scene infront of him.

He just put his costume away before sitting down in bed laying back cracking his back as he moaned.

But after a while the door opened and in ran two diaper dressed babies.

Katsuki sat up looking down at them as they reach for the bed.

He laughed then looked at the door seeing ______ who just gave up on dressing them.

"I think you're the problem." She said walking over and just laying in bed.

"What? Why me?" Katsuki leaned down kissing her shoulder the twins still trying to get into bed.

"They always act crazy when you're home..come home a little late. At least until I get them in bed." ______ said closing her eyes as he smiled pulling her towards his body.

He just kissed her cheek before turning to face him and kiss her lips.

She smiled looking at him wrapping her arms around him as he hugged her back tightly.

"I missed you today.." he said burying his face in her breasts.

She smiled brushing his hair with her fingers.

"...I missed you too"

Katsuki closed his eyes cuddling into her.

Kenji gave up on getting to the top of the bed just running back out of the room seeing Levi come out of his.

Kyori followed Kenji as they both stop as Levi stopped to look at them.

"Uh.."

Kyori ran to their room coming out with a toy holding it out for Levi.

"Ya I'm not doing that. Go to your parents." He said shooing them off. He looked inside the master bedroom since the door was wide open seeing Katsuki and _____ hugging in bed and looked back at the twins who just followed him back to his room.

Levi just ignored them letting the twins sit in his room as he went on his phone.

***
Katsuki and _____ just cuddled the whole night away. She actually fell asleep in his arms which he didn't mind at all.

The time was 9pm by now just two hours going by since he's been home.

He caressed her shoulder just gently stroking her arm with his fingers before turning to look at the ceiling.

"Ya I know you're tired so just come here."

Katsuki sat up a tiny bit looking out the door seeing Levi carrying Kenji and then holding Kyori's hand as they walked to the twins room.

Katsuki's just laid back down looking at ______ with a smile.

He kissed her cheek pulling the covers higher up over her body before cuddling her in his arms and closing his eyes.

***
Levi got the twins into their cribs tucking them in before walking out.

The hell am I doing...

He laughed softly covering his face before walking back to his room a soft smile on his face before he fell asleep.

***
When morning hit they all woke up early, Katsuki getting ready for work, Levi getting ready to join him as ______ got the twins dressed.