how you become friends. Preference

Tori: you're stood at your locker and Tori is stood blatantly staring at you. You feel a pair of eyes burning holes into the back of your head. So you turn and see Tori, as fast as possible, turn her head away from you. You smile and shut your locker before making your way over to her. You hold your hand out and she looks at you. "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you." She sure as hell did get lucky that day.

Cat: She is doing what she does best. Cat is currently running around with a box of new things she bought from Sky Store last night. But what exactly did she buy? "FREE SQUISHY DUCKS!!" You turn your head and see her running up to everyone in the halls with a squishy ducks she bought from Sky Store. She gets to you and kinda freezes in her tracks. She forgets how to function for a minute because she really has a crush on you. Even though you've never spoken. "May i have a squicky duck?" She goes red and lets you take as many as you want. "I'm Y/n. Wanna be friends?" She nods as fast as she can. You smile and help her get rid of the remaining squishy ducks.

Jade: Jade is being Jade. Which is moody as fuck all the time because she can. Quite simply. She walks out of the girls toilets and bumps into you. You grab her arm before she even rounds past you. She looks at your hand and you look at her. Her heart jumps to her throat. She's basically in love with you. Which you have noticed recently. "You should be careful when you're walking. Could hurt someone." She goes bright red and nods. As if to make her heart thump into her hands, you let go of her arm and hold your hand out. "I'm Y/n." She shakes your hand and you walk her to English. Where she really does consider asking you to join her at lunch.

Yall we at it with a Victorious imagines book. I like the Cat one. It made me smile writting it. Byee :)