They break up with you. Part 2

Tori: Monday rolls around. You're stood at your locker, coincidentally right next to Tori's locker. Jade is stood next to you. Tori walks over. Jade looks at Tori.
"Jade just leave it please." You say.
"Are you kidding me? After-"
"Jade please. Just leave it. I dont want bad terms. I just want to maintain a friendship." You say.
Tori looks at you. She goes to say something but decides against it. Jade just sighs.
"C'mon i gotta get something from my locker." Jade says.
"Yeah girl chill i cant find my notes." You say.
"I'll steal you some new notes from someone else. Come on." Jade says.
"Jade, i mean it, stop. Look i dont wanna be here any more than you do right now so just stop it." You say.
Jade nods. She sighs.
"Sorry." Jade says.
"It's fine. Just chill." You say.
"I-I have your notes still." Tori says.
You look at Tori. She pulls them out of her locker and hands them to you.
"Thanks." You say.
Tori nods. Jade looks between you both. You're both just looking at each other.
"I'm gunna go find Cat really quick. I'll leave you two." Jade says.
She walks off. It was Friday the last you both saw one another. 2 days but you've had a serious break down since then.
"Y/n I'm sorry." Tori says.
"It's okay. It stung and it'll take some time to get over but its okay. Can we at least just remain friends?"
"Yeah. We can remain friends." Tori says.
"I just dont wanna be on bad terms with anybody. So uh.... yeah. I'll see you in Sikowitz's lesson." You say.
You shut your locker and walk off. You did maintain your friendship. It took 3 years to get back together but now you're going strong.

Cat: yeah so after the issue on Saturday, you've been incredibly low. Cat understands the severity of what happened and Robbie blurted out that he lied about what he said to her. He told her that you and Tori had never slept together and that he was just jealous of your relationship with Cat. So now Cat feels horrible. You're not in school today. You're at home layed in bed. You haven't got out of bed, barring when you need the toilet, since Saturday.
"Jade can you take me to Y/n's house after school? I feel horrible." Cat says.
"Yeah. I'll take you." Jade says.
When the long day finishes, Jade drives Cat to your house. When there, Jade knocks on your front door. You open it and see them both stood there.
"Yeah i know i wasn't in today. You dont need to come tell me." You say.
"We wasn't gunna." Jade says.
"Then what do you want."
"I-uhm-I'm sorry." Cat says.
"Maybe we should talk about this alone." You say.
"Yeah I'll wait in my car." Jade says.
Cat walks into your house. She then proceeds to pour her heart out about how horrible she feels for what happens and then she cries. You respons by pulling her into a hug.
"It's okay my love. It's okay." You say.
You proceed to whisper sweet nothings into her ear to help her calm down just as you always have done. Eventually it works and you're both just sat on your sofa.
"I-I'm so-sorry." Cat chokes out.
"It's okay. I forgive you."
"You do?" Cat asks.
"Of course i do. You're my girl. I love you. Always have, always will." You say.
She sniffles. You cup her face and wipe any tears off of her face. You place a kiss on her lips. You got back together and cuddled for the rest of the night.

Jade: the minute you left her house, Jade regretted every choice she'd made that night. She hasn't seen you in weeks. Yeah when you said you'd see her on Monday, you didn't really specify which Monday. It's been about 5 weeks since anybody last saw you. Jade is just about coping. You, however, are not. You're on the verge of a mental breakdown every 15 minutes. So it's safe to say you're really struggling.
"Jade you're pissing me off now. Go to her house and fix this fucking mistake you've made." Beck says.
"She probably wont let me in." Jade says.
"I'll fucking drag you there myself. You go after school. No excuses. Got me?" Beck says.
"Yeah." Jade sighs.
After school finishes, Jade drives to your house. She takes the spare key from inside the plant pot and unlocks the front door. She closes it behind her and locks it.
"Y/n?" She calls out.
You, from the kitchen, hear her and your heart sinks in your chest.
"Y/n it's me. Can we talk?" She calls out.
"N-no." You respond from the kitchen.
Jade walks into the kitchen and sees you sat on the floor texting Cat.
"Y/n?"
You look up at her.
"Jade please go." You say.
"Y/n please." Jade begs.
"Please what? Hear you out on something that should've never happened? You have any idea how much that shit stung?"
Jade stay silent and she looks down.
"I mean i thought you trusted me. No... no I'm not going to go there. That was rude I'm sorry i shouldn't have said that."
"You have every right to say it. I do trust you. I dont know why i did it. I regretted it the minute you left my house. And I'm so so so sorry." Jade says.
You bite your lip. You stand up. She looks at you. You do what she didn't expect. You hug her. She hugs back. She lays her head on your shoulder.
"Y/n i love you." Jade says.
"I love you too. I'm never gunna do that to you. I will never cheat on you. I'm never going to leave you. For anybody." You say.
You place a kiss on her cheek. You both got back together in the end and there was no more issues.