Waking you after a bad dream

Tori: you and Tori are cuddled up asleep in her bed. She's cuddled up into your chest with her arms around you torso. But she's not exactly sleeping peacefully. She's having a bad dream. She jolts awake. You whine and roll over onto your front. She's breathing heavily. Just trying to calm herself down. She looks at you but doesn't want to wake you up. But she knows how well you comfort her after a bad dream. She doesn't want to do it but she needs comforting. So she wakes you up. You look at her.
"What's wrong baby?"
"I had a bad dream."
You roll onto your side and open your arms. She lays down and cuddles up into you. You wrap your arms around her. She tells you the dream.
"Y'know i would seriously beat up in dream me. What the fuck is wrong with in dream me? Why am i so mean?"
Tori smiles.
"You aren't mean. But dream you is mean." Tori says.
"You want me to beat a bitch? Cos i wont hesitate. That bitch will get what she deserves for hurting my baby." You say.
She laughs. You always know how to make her feel better.

Jade: she's never one to wake you up when she has a bad dream. She usually just breathes and goes back to sleep. But this one was absolutely brutal. To the point where her hands are shakey and her breathing is waaay out of control. She needs you to comfort her right now. So she wakes you up and you look at her.
"You okay?" You ask.
"I-I ha-had a ba-bad dr-dream." Jade says.
You open your arms and she lays in them. You gently rub her back. After a while, she stops shaking and her breathing is back to normal. By which point she's fast asleep in your arms. You place a soft kiss on her forehead and go back to sleep.

Cat: she hates bad dreams and will wake you up after every bad dream she has because she needs your comfort and you give it to her. Just by talking to her. Well this bad dream was very very bad. She wakes up crying her eyes out, shaking like a leaf, breathing all over the place. She sits up with her knees tucked into her chest as she just bawls her eyes out into her knees. Which wakes you up. You look at her.
"Cat baby what's wrong?"
She looks at you, tears streaming down her face.
"My love." You say, pulling her into a hug.
She sits in your lap and just cries. She wraps her arms around your stomach and you just hold her as she cries. You do your very best to soothe her until you manage to get her calm.
"What happened baby?"
She explains the dream to you and you rub her back.
"Well i can 200% promise you that will never ever ever happen. I'm never gunna leave you. I promise." You say.
"Pinkie promise?" Cat asks.
"Pinkie promise." You say.
You hold up your pinkie and she locks your pinkies. You even padlock it to add to the promise. You then lay down with her in your arms. She falls asleep with you soothing her. You place a kiss on her forehead and go back to sleep.

Hehe we got this book on the updates. Byeeee :)