They break up with you. Part 1

Tori: you and Tori are sat together in her bedroom just chilling. You can tell there's something off about her. You pause the movie and turn to her.
"What's wrong?" You ask.
"What do you mean?" Tori asks.
"Tori i know there's something on your mind. What's up?"
She sighs and looks down.
"Tori, my love, whatever it is we can work around it. It's okay. You can tell me." You say.
She bites her lip.
"Y/n i think we should break up." Tori says.
Your heart sinks in your chest, your stomach does somersaults.
"W-why?" You ask.
"I'm just... i dont feel that way anymore." Tori says.
You bite your lip and nod. Your eyes tear up. You stand up.
"Thank you for telling me.. I'm going to go. I'll-uh-I'll see you on Monday."
You grab your things and leave Tori's house. When you get home, you call your best friend Jade. She sits and comforts you for hours. She just sits by your side and eventually manages to get you to fall asleep. She's pissed off to say the least. She's going to be having words with Tori, whether you like it or not.

Cat: okay this is going to be something else entirely. Cat thinks you're cheating on her. Somehow Robbie got it into her mind that you're fucking Tori whenever you're not with Cat. Not happening at all. But Cat, being the easily persuaded human she is, now believes you are. And my god she's yelling at you. Like you wouldn't believe.
"Cat, my love, i promise I'm not cheating on you. I would never do that to you. I love you more than anything." You say.
"No you dont! Dont lie to me!" Cat yells.
"Cat I'm not lying to you at all. I promise. I would never do that to you. You're literally the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you." You say.
"STOP LYING TO ME! YOU DONT LOVE ME! WHY CHEAT IF YOU LOVE ME?!" Cat yells.
That's when you realise that this isn't going to end pretty.
"I'm not cheating on you. I would never cheat on you. Please believe me i wouldn't do that to you." You say.
"I dont believe you. Just... just get out." Cat says.
"Are you... are you gunna-"
"Yeah. Yeah we're done." Cat says.
Your heart shatters.
"O-oh... right... uhm... okay. I-uh-I guess I'll see you on Monday." You say, tears rolling down your face.
You grab your phone and your jacket and leave. It's only when Cat calls Tori that she realises the severity of what's just happened.

Jade: Jade is very very jealous. Of your friendship with Cat. She's under the impression that Cat is going to steal you away from her. So, she's making her move before anybody else does. She's called you over to her house to make her choice. She doesn't know yet but she is going to deeply deeply regret this choice later on. You knock on her door.
"Hey my love." You say.
"Hey. Look i need to say something and i need you to just let me say it because if you interrupt me I'm going to regret it." Jade says.
"Okay. Get it off your chest it's all good." You say.
Jade takes a deep breath.
"Y/n I'm breaking up with you." She says.
You frown.
"What? W-what?" You ask.
"We need to break up. I... I dont like how close to Cat you are and it makes me worries so to save the conversation later down the line that you're leaving me for Cat, I'm ending it here. So...uh.. yeah. I'm sorry. But... maybe we could still be friends." Jade says.
Your eyes water up. You bite your lip and look away from Jade for a second. You clear your throat and nod.
"Ye-yeah... w-we can still be friends... I'll see you on Monday."
And you leave. Jade sits on the sofa with her head in her hands. She regrets her choice already but there's no turning back. She's fucked it up now.

Okay okay. So this is a part 1 cos im doing a part 2 of what happens afterwards at school. So stick around. Also my mental health is still in the drain but its been a hot minute since i've done one here and i got the idea and if i didnt start on the idea then i'd forget it. So yeah. Here you go